PDA

View Full Version : 2 months in......quick question?

ISLASMUMMY
27-12-10, 20:42
Im upto 20mg now, but even after 2 months I am still feeling really nauseous on it

No other symptoms now though, so i cant really moan.

Can anyone advise??

HarrogateChris
27-12-10, 21:41
I would have expected the side-effects to have settled down a little after 8 weeks. Maybe your GP can prescribe something for the nausea?

If the Cit is working for you on an emotional level, I'd be loathe to give up on it. I'd take nausea over my mental symptoms any day!! :D

Have you tried experimenting with your diet? I know I've found spicy things pretty intollerable since I've been on cit.

Chris

happycamper
27-12-10, 21:47
Hi Islasmummy,

Just wondered if you're taking your cit after food rather than on an empty stomach, that apparently makes a difference, also maybe the time of day....I take mine after my evening meal and only felt nauseous in the first month or so.

Hope it passes soon chuck. X

heavenly
28-12-10, 09:02
I am 2 months in, no nausea but vivid dreams and sweating. As suggested, maybe you could try taking them at a different time? Hope you feel better soon. xx

Beeble
30-12-10, 23:48
I take mine in the morning after my porridge.... (makes a good lining for it I think!!!).

carla g
31-12-10, 00:17
have you tried getin anti sickness tabs of the doc my friend hasto take them as shes really sick of cits x