PDA

View Full Version : Panic didn't win!!!!

yorkylover
28-12-10, 13:45
I had a tooth out last week and since then I have been in alot of pain.Yesterday had to call the duty dentist and meet him at the surgery.

I have now been put on strong antibiotic's and he washed to area.

This morning I woke up and my mouth and throat were dry and I could not swallow,instant panic came over me after 3 year's of not haveing an attack,I was not going to let this be a full blown panic attack!!!!!:mad:

I flew out of bed opened the window to get some cool air,and I kept telling myself "you can do this" "you can do this" did my breathing,I did not want to go through all the horrid symptom's again and after about 5 min but what seemed like 30 min thing's calmed down.

I felt worn out but I did it,the panic did not beat me!!!!!:yahoo:

I think some of it was where Iv been so anxious all week with the pain etc and it all came to ahead.

Just wanted to say we can beat this PANIC!!!!!!:yahoo:
:bighug1:

kirstyt
28-12-10, 13:55
Yayyy thats brill its great wen u can control the attacks.wen i feel one creeping up i just start singing of laughing.my attackz used to last hourz now its minutes :yesyes::yesyes::yesyes:

yorkylover
28-12-10, 18:26
Exactly,hours to minutes makes such a difference!!!:bighug1:

PokerFace
28-12-10, 19:26
Well done you! Lovely to hear, keep at it. :D x

Hazel B
28-12-10, 19:30
Well Done!

:yahoo:

Ambers
28-12-10, 19:41
Well done, and there is nothing like real bad pain to make the anxiety hide away. Keep going and hopefully pain free with it x

paula lynne
28-12-10, 23:57
Proud of you :D Well done x

macc noodle
29-12-10, 00:26
WooHoo - way to go !!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:yesyes::yesyes::yesyes::D:D:D

Yah Boo Sucks to PANIC!!!!! That is fantastic and gives hope to all still stuck at first base with it.

Long may it continue
x

debera
29-12-10, 01:51
well done ellen. how are your fur babies doing?:hugs::hugs:

yorkylover
29-12-10, 14:08
Thanks everyone.xxxxxxxx:bighug1: