PDA

View Full Version : hypersensative

bronte
28-12-10, 14:28
hi are any ibs sufferers constantly aware of every bowel sensation and noise my bowel constantly feels uncomfortable as if im stretching or squashing it ive never been able to wear anything with a tight waist band for long if i have wind its extra painful but it just feels like my bowel is constantly aching but i have read that ibs sufferers are more aware of there bowel sensations because ibs sufferers are hypersensative in the bowel area would you agree x

bronte
29-12-10, 11:54
im suprised no one can relate to this but i suppose everybodies getting bored with me going on about ibs and i dont blame you im fed up with myself too x

uk23
29-12-10, 12:58
I would totally agree with you and please dont stop posting :)

bronte
29-12-10, 14:41
thankyou uk23 for your reply sorry for sonding self pitying but i really am fed up with both me and my ibs i sometimes cannot see a light at the end of the tunnel with my ha x

Em.ma
29-12-10, 14:43
I have Acid Reflux and im on the look for werid stuff all the time.

ChrisK
29-12-10, 15:15
I can relate; I have IBS + Acid reflux, I go on with my day thinking about it and the negative thoughts arising from this.

bronte
29-12-10, 15:44
thankyou guys its just gets me down when im constantly aware of my bowel sensations/pain/achingand noise idont have it in the night but it starts within 5 minutes of getting up x