PDA

View Full Version : Hate Anxitey!

bukendaa
28-12-10, 15:53
I hate it so much.For 3 years i have sufferd anxitey.Its on and off stages.Its bloody awful like herpes its like it stays dorment in your body.It ruins holidays for me.And doesint help me go to strange suroundings.The reason im saying this is because these holidays i had pland to visit my aunty in her new place,But my anxitey is comeing back for some strange reason.MAybie because ive been thinking abou the holiday? I dont know.I just dont want my heart to stop.ive been geting strange ireguler heartbeats and fell like i cant breath.It last for a LONG time.What can i do to help? Im 15

kirstyt
28-12-10, 16:11
Bless you hun.it must b scary only being 15.im 36 and it still scares me.ive had it for four yrs now and its harx to escape the viscious circle.wen my heart is going fast i either get up and do somethin or lay on my back and concentrate on calmin my breathin bcauze wen ur breathin is irratic ur heart rate will b too.just nice slow breaths is all it takez xxx

bukendaa
28-12-10, 16:15
Thank you for the kind words.

katiebean
28-12-10, 17:40
My anxiety started when I was 13 and yeah, it's scary. It's scary sometimes now too, and I'm 30. I've always worried about my heart, and anxiety certainly makes my heart race and pound sometimes. Breathing exercises do help, I've also found that gentle walking can help too. My cat is also good!!!

cooley2274
28-12-10, 17:50
hi any one,
i am new to this site and new to forums.it is very sad to hear of young people suffering anxiety.its a nightmare it is very difficult to enjoy anything in life. ive suffered for 5 year now and i am determined to fight it and get my health back.never give in ive tried linden method,homeopathy breathing excercise all kinds of things in the process of getting myself knowledgeble about vitamins and minerals:)i would love and appreciate any advice,experience on diet and some advice on a symptom that is sending me mental. when speaking in group setting or publick speaking i get stuck when i go to swallow:weep:it is a nightmare any help would be much appreciated:) thanx new recruit

dabrucru
29-12-10, 07:20
i ve learned that to beat anxiety , you must accept it first, don t hate it, ACCEPT it, ignore the feelings, concentrate on something positive, read a book watch a move , meditation...acceptance is the answer