PDA

View Full Version : Dull aches

JulieJay92
28-12-10, 16:22
am experiencing dull ache in my shoulderss and all down my left arm as well as shooting pains

is this just anxiety

pulse 75 bp 130/82

Em.ma
28-12-10, 16:26
Normal :) what your doing is tensing your self up all the time (even if u dont know it) it causes all sorts of pains like that.

JulieJay92
28-12-10, 16:29
also forgot to say i also gett shooting pain in left breast - the dull ache has been since christmas day night :(

Em.ma
28-12-10, 16:31
I think your fine. Ive had this aswell.
Both my breats are sore, my arms ache etc. :) try not to be so tense ( i know its easier said than done).

JulieJay92
28-12-10, 16:34
thanks emma :) appreciated - didnt help last night on my way 2 work there were 2 dead bodies at the bus station which really freaked me out as bus tation is 3 min walk from me :(

Em.ma
28-12-10, 16:42
your welcome.
my GP always asks me "what do you think this pain means" then he tells me why it cant be that haha. What do you think the pains mean?

JulieJay92
28-12-10, 16:45
my heart

Em.ma
28-12-10, 16:47
If you worry about your heart your bound to start getting the type of pains you are getting.
As soon as you relax it goes. I worried about my heart for a month, now ive moved onto thinking im having a stroke and i no longer get the "heart" symptoms.

kirstyt
28-12-10, 16:51
I hate to say it emma but u dont get any symptoms wrn u have a stroke.it just happens.i know this bcause i was with my mum srn she suffered a massive one this yr.one min she was fine.then nxt min it happened.thats y im havin counsilling bcause i find it hard to with xx

kirstyt
28-12-10, 16:53
Emmas right hun.once u learn to relax ur heart rate will start to return to normal as will ur breathing xx

kirstyt
28-12-10, 16:55
Just realized ur heartrate is fine hun as is ur bp!u really have nothin to worry about.its all tension xx

Em.ma
28-12-10, 16:55
:) thanks.
I know i'll still be tense about it until something else happens haha.
My nan had a mild one 6 years ago but i wasnt there at the time. Thank fully because it was mild it hasnt affected her and shes back to normal now :D
My grandad had angina and died of a heart attack though :(
This slipping feeling is horrible haha.

kirstyt
28-12-10, 17:07
My mum had a massive one and it took sll here left side.it was awful to watch it happen.i thought i was dreaming.thats what im havin my counsilling for bcause it triggered my anxiety sky high!well heres hoping to a much better 2011 xxx

Em.ma
28-12-10, 17:13
:( i hope it helps you.
Ive got to wait another 3 months because of the waiting lists :\ god knows how ill get through 3 months.
My GP thinks im doing good because i accept its anxiety. He says he sees some people who demand to have the tests done and even after wont accept its anxiety/stress.

nell821
28-12-10, 17:43
I think your fine. Ive had this aswell.
Both my breats are sore, my arms ache etc. :) try not to be so tense ( i know its easier said than done).
hi so im fine then i have pains all over my chest and a feeling of pressure bon my forehead just above my eyes is this normal

Em.ma
28-12-10, 19:39
tension, all tension related. The more you worry the more tense you get so you bring on these pains :) i know its hard to not worry, but try :)