PDA

View Full Version : racing heart again !

soggypops
23-03-06, 16:07
Hi everyone,
I have not been on site for a while but i have taken a turn for the worse again. My meds are Zispin and Diazipan on them for about 6 months or so. They have not helped at all ,at the moment i have a constant racing heart somtimes 110 beats at rest and am waking up from a good sleep with a pounding heart feels like its going to burst !.
I have now convinced myself there is something wrong with my heart and i feel like cutting myself again , which i have not done for years.

If anyone can help me i would be really gratefull

Soggypops

x soggypops x

sarah56
23-03-06, 16:29
hi hun,
Have you considered the meds are not the right ones for you. try going to speak to your doctor and explaining it to him. welcome to the forum you will gets lots advice on here like i have.

love sarah xx

s.walters

soggypops
23-03-06, 16:36
THANKS SARAH ,

IT MAKES A BIG DIFFERENCE TO KNOW YOUR NOT ON YOUR OWN
THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY

SOGGYPOPS
X

x soggypops x

Alexandra
23-03-06, 16:38
Hiya

Welcome to the forum.

You will find lots of help & support on here.

Take Care

Alex

Many People Will Walk
In & Out Of Your Life
But Only True Friends
Will Leave Footprints
In Your Heart

sarah56
23-03-06, 17:15
you are defo not alone hunny, i used to cut myself when i was 14. its very hard to get out of it, but one day i cut to deep and that was the biggest scare. there are other ways to express yourself without self harming you just have to find it hunny. try a hobby as kick boxing or something, this may help

sarah xx

s.walters

Meg
23-03-06, 17:58
Hi ,

Its worth trying to figure out what has brought on the blip.

Neither valium or zizpin will address a nervous racing heart. You may want to discuss some betablockers.

110 though is pretty reasonable rate when anxious and providing your doctor is aware of it then it is not a new concern.

Keep away from stimulants late the night before and maybe try some active relaxation like yoga last thing at night. Often this isn caused by waking up quickly and having a run of worrying thoughts skip through your mind within seconds.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

proactiveness, positivity, persistence, perseverance and practice = progress

soggypops
23-03-06, 18:33
Thanks for all your advice, I think what started it off was seeing my mother inlaw dying of cancer in hospital the other day. I have never seen anyone dying before all i could do was stare at her. On top of that my long loving adorable dog is also dying he is 10 and has tumours and I have to make the desision to put him down and its breaking my heart. My husband is disabled and is constantly in pain and he is very down, my son who has just left home who has severe disphraxia and dislexia.

so i suppose its a mulitude of things. I am glad i have written this all down.
Thankyou for your support

Soggypops
[V]

x soggypops x