PDA

View Full Version : vision problems

dc100
28-12-10, 18:15
hi everyone - does anyone else suffer with vision and concentration problem my eyes have been playing up for about 4 months, i see spots most days and have focusing problem - im only in my early 30s i do notice it more some days than others which makes me think its anxiety related some times it doesn't bother me others its the only thing i think about and i work myself into a right state of anxiety
i have been to a eye doctor and everything is normal i also notice i find it really hard to concentrate and focus on things like the TV and reading it seems my mind just goes blank

Ambers
28-12-10, 18:26
yes - at the peak of my anxiety my vision was blurred all the time. My sight only returned to normal once I started on the path to recovery.

dc100
28-12-10, 18:53
did you have spots sometimes and fuzzyness

becks xxx
28-12-10, 23:00
Anxiety always seems to affect my eyes!! not sure why and can't really explain... i do see a lot of spots, and when im really really anxious i also cannot focus on anything, it's like my eyes want to look everywhere!

dabrucru
29-12-10, 07:17
yes i see them too. try to ignore them. my doc told me they are dead cells visible only trough a microscope, but since you are more anxious your sight is more sharp, you know fight and flight...they are always there and always be, its that when were anxious we see them more. you must accept its anxiety, and ignore the feeling, its more easy said than done...good luck

dc100
29-12-10, 13:33
my vision just seem fuzzy / flickery most of the time i do see floaters which doesnt bother me as they have always been there it the fuzzyness that make me more worried -

eloise14
29-12-10, 14:15
dc100 my vision since my panic attacks started in may this year has been fuzzy/snowy and flickery it seems to flicker in time with my internal shaking sometimes also have tinitus and tingling, do you get these? i am now on week 6 of sertraline feel like getting worse not better

dc100
29-12-10, 14:21
had mine for about 3 months - never had a problem with my eyes before and got them checked by the eye doctor but just doesnt seem to go and its getting me down bring on health anxiety thinking there something seriously wrong my ears do feel a bit blocked but no ringing
its probably down to anxiety but i have suffered with anxiety for years but never this bad or vision problems 24/7 i do have some tingling in arms and legs also and real trouble concentrating and taking my mind off things

eloise14
08-03-11, 11:32
how is your vision now dc100, mine is still flickery and have tinitus these really make me panic as 24/7 since may'10 but have had scans etc all ok i just wish they would go x