PDA

View Full Version : Pins And needles :(

Em.ma
28-12-10, 18:36
HI, i have pins and needles in my feet and legs, can this can be caused by the fact that all ive done today is use the laptop lol :S? ive had these before aswell.

PokerFace
28-12-10, 18:43
Yep! When I've sat at the comp all day I get pins and needles too, especially if I have my legs crossed or sitting awkwardly! x

Em.ma
28-12-10, 18:45
thanks, there in my hands to and i feel faint lol ugh

PokerFace
28-12-10, 18:47
You'll be arite hun. Think of how many times you've had pins and needles in your life and it's never even registered as something bad! If you havn't moved a lot today you'll get pins and needles in your limbs, happens to me a lot cuz I'm not a big fan of moving around since my anxiety! :D

Jus your anxiety setting off alarm bells in your mind which is giving you other symptoms too (faint/dizzy). You'll be ok, pins and needles will shift themselves soon with a little movment. x

Em.ma
28-12-10, 19:14
my next fear is stupid but were ive had my laptop on my thighs for like 2 days cause i just havnt the energy to move the feel burnt, not im fearing cancer lol :S. This also used to happen a lot last summer lol.
Also everytime i straighten a bit of my ear burns without me knowing and i fear that will give me cancer if i keep burning my skin GRR

PokerFace
28-12-10, 19:21
Lol yea, happend to me when I used to use my laptop all the time. It's jus cuz they get so hot an it makes your legs warm. Try putting it on a table or a little desk tray thing from now on though. It it will go eventually jus like the pins and needles. Also think how many people burn their ears when they straighten and nothing ever happens to them either.

You're scared of getting skin cancer like what the sun gives you? If you are I *think* its the UV from the sun that can cause skin cancer, not the same as burning yourself with a straightener. I'm not 100% sure on that one though cuz I'm not a cancer expert lol, maybe someone else could clear that up for you, I'm not the sharpest crayon in the box lool. :) x

Em.ma
28-12-10, 19:37
thanks x still feeling really faint and worried about the washing up liquid i swallowed earlier- burnt throat, mouth and cough now grrr. also had clear urine all day( and been going a lot) and feel faint, im convinced thats poisoined me lol

PokerFace
28-12-10, 19:39
Is ok, I was convinced swallowed a bit of de-icer the other day when I was de icing my sisters car for her cuz I touch my mouth and all I could taste was de icer! I panicked about it but I was fine in the end.

Clear urine just usually means you've drank a lot of liquid I think? Mines usually clear too. I don't think washing up liquid is highly poisonous cuz we use it to clean stuff we eat with. x

Em.ma
28-12-10, 20:18
I know i swalloed it because my mum had not washed it off proplerly and afterwards i could see it. I conused quite a lot of it. I just looked at my face and if u didnt know i was anxious you would say i look like i have a cold which worries me more :(

Also more urine is clear, no yellow colour at all its like water :\ and all ive had is two coffee's and a pint of squash today :\ i hate this feeling that im dying.

Em.ma
28-12-10, 21:35
Hi, Also i have now spot/rash (only small area covered) on my left arm.... my skin is also itchy. is this the washing up liquid or nerves............... ive always had sensitive/itchy skin and normally scrtach my legs to death in my sleep lol. I also feel faint still so that and a rash is making me think heart failure or allergic reaction grrr. I also have a sore irriated mouth/throat from the liquid and sometimes a cough.

PokerFace
28-12-10, 22:14
Probs jus a sore patch of skin hun. I get them on my arms a lot, can see them really bad after I've just got out the bath. Dry/sore skin is just a part of life I'm afraid! Don't think it would be cuz of washin up liquid you swallowed. x

Em.ma
28-12-10, 22:35
thank you x i have sensitve skin so it proberly is just that as the rash thing has been there for 3 days just not as bad :)

uk23
29-12-10, 00:01
Anxiety can produce rashes and pins and needles. I also have sensitive skin which I find reacts to more things when im anxious.