PDA

View Full Version : feel a bit weird about doing this, but what the hey..friend requests

ridiculouschatname1
29-12-10, 06:44
Hi guys, so i do feel a bit funny about doing this, but i just noticed this section tonight, and it would be great to make a few friends that are in the same boat as me. I have agoraphobia so its kinda difficult to make new mates, but i use msn and yahoo so if anybody wants to add me or whatever that would be cool. I don't do facebook though, i just dont get it, lol. Anyway my names Paul i'm 27 and i'm from Scotland. Not bothered if you are male or female, and ill talk about anything, i like having a laugh too. Actually im quite silly so if you do add me, be prepared for that, lol. Allright thanks guys.

munkeyinblack
30-12-10, 15:43
Hi Paul,

I live in Scotland 2!! whereaouts u from ? i live in stirling but come from near hamilton originally. 23 yr old female incase u were wondering lol .

speak soon
Karyn
x

ridiculouschatname1
30-12-10, 23:13
Hi Karyn, im from a town called Greenock, pretty near Glasgow. Yes, it is a dump, lol. Nice to hear from you.

teez
30-12-10, 23:40
im an oldy,,outside but about 16 still in my mind,,i also have agoraphobia,,have had nearly as long as you have been on the planet,, but i have a very wicked since of humour,,love critters of all shapes an size,,reading,, my ds which keeps me sane,,also play loads of the old consoles,,many hours of fun can be had playing duck hunt rofl,,yup told yah i was old,,but if you need to chat ,,i can the hind legs of any donkey

ridiculouschatname1
31-12-10, 05:32
Hi Teez. I remember duck hunt on the nintendo, i loved that game, and I also have quite a wicked sense of humour :D. If you wanna get in touch, id like that, would be nice to hear from someone with agoraphobia. But we can talk about Super Mario too, lol. Take care.
Paul.

Cheo
08-02-11, 22:57
Heya! Im from Scotland too,aged 29 & would love to meet new people in same or similer situation with anxiety,panic disorder or agoraphobia.
Msn is the best place to catch me.
PM me if you fancy staying intouch.
Im a fun friendly open minded guy,wacky silly sence of humour,get on wi most people.And im an animal lover.

Wish you all well.
:) :hugs: :yahoo: