PDA

View Full Version : We are not very original..

pinkynicca
29-12-10, 08:05
so i went to the very last page and just started reading topics and going forward.. since 05.. all everybody worries about are brain tumors, cancer, a bad heart, hiv, odd sensations... ect ect.. i know how terrible these are since i have all of those at the present moment but isnt it kind of funny that we just think worst case scenario and run with it?

side note.. can anybody tell me how to find the avatar options? i would like to add one.. thank you...

uk23
29-12-10, 09:24
For the avatar you need to message one of the admins and let them know which one you would like.

pd
29-12-10, 11:04
We do all seem to worry about similar things, like you say, the worst case scenarios. These are pretty much the worst illnesses we could get in this day and age, so they show up a lot with people who always think the worst!

Maybe a few hundred years ago we'd have worried about smallpox or the plague, or dying from an infected tooth.

Viva la vaccinations (and pennicillin) eh?

nomorepanic
29-12-10, 14:14
avatars are uploaded from your profile / user control panel. You don't need to contact the admins about it now as we allow you to upload your own.