PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone ever feel like this?

ju5t1n917
23-03-06, 18:08
Well... I'm on the computer alot and I dont get much exercise... sometimes I seem to get dizzy/lightheaded and feel llike im gonna pass out or my heart starts beating really really fast and i see like little sparks in vision that are sometimes black blobs... This went away a month or two ago when I got some exercise like everyday... Do you think this is completely caused by exercise or something else? Does anyone else ever feel like this?

ashley
23-03-06, 19:38
sweetheart i think you will find that mostly everyone on this site, gets exactly what you are expericing and i am one of them darling,it is all part of anxiety, i promise and i know it dosnt feel good does it,or nice ..but it is.
You properley dont even know that you are breathing in correct, you need to look at your self and notice what parts of your body are tight and tense, release them...relaxtion cd and slow controlled breathing is just what you need, i tell ya ...its all about the breathing darling..
we are all here for ya, its not easy any of this.

Oh word of warning ,, and i tell you this is the truth dont spend too much at one time on your pc,when you are suffering anxiety as it does exaggrate it, my doctor told me this and i tell you its true....not too much be4 bed either otherwise your brain is too active when you go to sleep ... and wont shut down..

take care love x

ash