PDA

View Full Version : :( Blood Clot/Anerysum fear

Em.ma
29-12-10, 13:37
My head pains started off with a bump on the corner of my head and i would get head zaps. they have gone now.
But the thing that scares me is the feeling in my head (its on top of my head to one side) im scared theres going to be a burst blood clot there or something.

Also my dizziness started the day my cold started (runny nose/cough/sore throat) were my sytopms and pain in my forehead and around my eyes and the back of my head ( still have the headache now) what could it be.

Also i still have the pins and needles and extreme fatigue and weakeness and dizziness. Im still scared because i swalloed washing up liquid yesterday and that flared up my sore throat/cough again and now the headache and dizziness still.

Em.ma
29-12-10, 13:38
also i woke up hot and sweating for an hour this morning was this extreme anxiety or fever.

Em.ma
29-12-10, 13:46
also my cold seemed to have got better for 2 days then worse again.

Em.ma
29-12-10, 14:32
and last night i got really sharp pains at the back of my head that lasted a second each time and every few hours i feel this aswell along with extreme dizziness/faint feeling at the moment. which is worrying me so much.

Em.ma
29-12-10, 15:27
anyone? really freaked out lol

kirstyt
29-12-10, 16:50
Hey hun.u really need to calm down.it really is anxiety.im havin loads of pains and twinges today!honest ur gunna b fine :D

Em.ma
29-12-10, 16:52
the only the other thing i think it could be is sinus issues. As the dizziness came on the day i got a cold and is really bad atm along with terrible headache.

kirstyt
29-12-10, 16:57
It probably is.i have a polyp up my nostril do normally i struggle to breath so im always lightheaded and dizzy.i really think u have nothing to worry about.i feel very bleurgh today.very week in my legs.i got a bit panicky earlier but managed to. calm myself xx

Em.ma
29-12-10, 17:27
thanks, the pain is in my nose aswell at the moment

Em.ma
29-12-10, 17:28
and that pain at the top kind of back left hand side grr

Em.ma
29-12-10, 18:48
feeling as though im going to faint any second now lol.