PDA

View Full Version : Hey up folks...

ThunderBolt
29-12-10, 16:43
Hiya...

A wee bit unsure of what to put in here but as the site says, it's a place to introduce yourself so I will have a crack.

In my mid 30's now. A few long term health problems and getting worse, by the day it feels at times. Quite a long history of depression or anxiety or something on the lines. Not 100% sure. Anyway it's been knocking about since I was around 12 or 13 but I never really paid much attention to it and managed to cover it from people.

The past 18 months or so have been a bit mucky. I got finished at work 10 years ago after an injury and over the time things other than that have got worse. Mainly physical health but head tackle as well. I'm probably better putting the rest in a post before this turns into an epilogue...

Cheers for the forum though. I hope I can manage to put a bit in as well as sponge a bit from you lads and lasses!

diane07
29-12-10, 16:45
Hi ThunderBolt

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

paula lynne
29-12-10, 16:45
Hiya thunderbolt, welcome aboard. Youll find lots of help, advice and support here, and make some good pals along the way x:welcome:

paulst
29-12-10, 17:23
Hi thunderbolt, welcome to the forum, Im glad you found us.:)

Vanilla Sky
29-12-10, 21:10
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x