PDA

View Full Version : Girls Problem

Krystal
29-12-10, 23:12
Hi guys, I know I've posted about this before, but I thought I might post again with new information. The two little lumps I have down in that private region are both right next to the opening of my vagina on both sides, I dont know if they are normal or not. I also have a lumpy hard feeling on the middle part of my vagina, yet it looks normal, I'm not sure, maybe it is normal as I've never actually needed to feel down there and I discovered this chance a month or two ago and again today I remembered it as it started to sting down there randomly. I've decided this time to go to my doctor maybe, but he is away on christmas/new year break at the moment and I cant go, any help or ideas in the mean time girls? Or guys if you really want to help? Other than that, nothing has really changed with the lumps or anything I think and I'm not overly worried as my nan has asked about it when she went to our doctor last and he wasnt bothered by it.

cluck
29-12-10, 23:24
hi just thought i would say my mum had the same problem and all was fine best wishes x