PDA

View Full Version : Sick feeling in throat

Krystal
29-12-10, 23:20
I thought I might as well post both problems today so heres the other problem everyone. For the past month I've had this almost constant spewy acidity feeling in my throat all the time. I feel like I'm going to be sick but I dont,the feelings not that bad, but I always notice when its there, my anxiety has calmed down heaps except this problem is still here. It goes away sometimes, but when it does, its not for long. I dont know what it is, Ive taken antacids and they havent worked so it cant be acid reflux or it might be I dont know, I also have this annoying prickly feeling in my throat that doesnt go away and before this, I had a sore throat (which is gone now) for about a week, they might have been a coincedence though, but if anyone has ideas, can you help? My doctor is away and I cant go to him until he comes back after new year.

nomorepanic
29-12-10, 23:26
It does sound like acid indigestion/reflux to me and some over the counter antacids are not good enough to tackle it so you may need something stronger.

UltimaD
29-12-10, 23:57
That definately sounds like acid reflux or acid indigestion, ask your mum to get you some mylanta :)