PDA

View Full Version : Soooo fed up

ell1877
30-12-10, 08:56
Well where do you start....
I have been so obsessed with things being wrong with me it's driving me mad,all I want is for someone to tell me it's all in my head and I need to pick myself up,a few months ago now I was stood with my hands on my hips n I felt this lump type thing on my left hand side well I panicked obviously but I've become obsessed with checking all around the area to see if it's still there
I can't always feel it and i mentioned it to the doctors and she felt all my stomach area etc as she knows I worry....
And she obviously didn't feel anything but I can't stop thinking she missed it and I keep feeling like there's something there in my side I'm getting myself really down with this why do I have to try and find something wrong with me I just want to be healthy and enjoy my family,I'm so scared again that I'm not going to be here to watch my little boy grow up I feel like I've already been told the worst case scenario is going to happen to me (see I cant even say the word) and I can't make plans like holidays n stuff cos I won't be here like I say it's driving me mad I just want to be ok n stop feeling like this oh n the doc has prescribed me citalopram but they are still at the chemist

Someone please help xx

Pcdaft
30-12-10, 09:46
I am e very same I banged my head 5 weeks ago and ended up in casualty but doc says I was ok Then ended up in hospital over Xmas with nasty bug in urine ?doc says im ok and wants me to go on cipralex I said no ?but today ye I think I do need to go on it ?it has taken me a while to realise that tho ?I k ow exactly how you feel ?she gave me diazepam but do t want to take that as you get addicted to that more so I soulful for your tAbs I am ?I hope this helps take care ?xx