PDA

View Full Version : It feels as if Im under water +PVCs+ sore shoulder

gordie1
30-12-10, 17:30
Hi there yesterday I had 2 or 3 pvcs in a row then I woke up this morning with a sore left hand and shoulder Ive had on and off all day and I feel light headed like Im under water or something does anyone have that feeling when they are anxious? Im trying to use CBT like I fell asleep on my hand on the wrong side, but i dont like this spaced out feeling, like but Ive had a virus and a chest infection and im thinking it may have gone into my ears. But I am feeling quite anxious imagining the worst.

PokerFace
30-12-10, 20:08
If you've had a nasty virus+chest infection you could still be feeling the after effects of it. When you get really ill you do have that "slow motion/under watery" feeling for quite a time in my experience with really nasty infections. Of course anxiety doesn't help matters and can cause it too, I've had one really bad virus since my anxiety and WOW it made it sooo much worse, I felt awful for 2 weeks straight.

I'm not 100% sure what PVCs are, are they the big bangs in your chest like ectopics and stuff? Cuz I've had about 3 of them today too and I almost always get them when I'm in bed. Shoulder and hand hurting is probably just the way you slept or something you did the day before. Sounds muscular if it keeps coming and going.

Hope you feel better soon. x