PDA

View Full Version : Unsteadiness

dc100
30-12-10, 18:46
I feel really unsteady when walking, it feels like im walking funny and i feel off balance and my coordination feel funny also - its been going on for quiet a while and its pretty constant does which is making my HA worst does anyone else suffer with is - i have read the symptoms page but just a bit worried cause its constant and i dont seem to be getting better

thanks for reading

loveletter
30-12-10, 23:31
Yes I have had this for 24 years have never got rid of it this is what stops me going out on my own

Chrissie21
31-12-10, 13:56
Hi, I have had this now to for about a year and a half. Initially they said mine was an inner ear problem. after 9 months or so, I went to see an ENT person, who told me it was not my ear ( despite not doing any tests, i didnt know they could tell by just looking at your face!! but there you go) and since then I have just lumped it. I do think that it is a common problem, and it is either:
Anxiety from hyperventilation
Anxiety in general
migraine
Ear problem.
I think mine sadly is a mixture of all of them, which it could be for lots of us. For me, my biggest problem are the migraines as they are so intense and make me feel even more fuggy on top of the unbalanced sensation. just for the record, the unbalance feeling always feels slightly better if I move about/walk even though initally it feels worse, after a while it really helps. X

cassi23
15-09-11, 14:43
This is something new to me, I'm also having problems with feeling balanced and automatically jump to the worst conclusions, it's frightening as it comes and goes but so often that it may as well be constant :(