PDA

View Full Version : palpitations and head rushes

april tones
23-03-06, 21:33
who gets occasional head rsuh when having palps or missed beats? horrible! its worse one! xx
i had one ealrier with out the palps? x

fibrochat) http://apriltones.proboards54.com

WILLIAMthedude
30-05-08, 20:13
Yeah, I know this feeling all too well, seems to be my worst symptom at the moment.

leahanna412003
30-08-08, 08:17
who gets occasional head rsuh when having palps or missed beats? horrible! its worse one! xx
i had one ealrier with out the palps? x

fibrochat) http://apriltones.proboards54.com

:) Hi Apriltones...Lea from the U.S. Yes, I've had those and it stinks. My missed beats are from an arrhythmia that is 30 years old. I used to have 3,500 missed beats per day, according to the heart monitor. They do have meds for that, but most of them are beta blockers, which also drop your blood pressure and slow your heart rate.

The more natural that I tried and worked wonders was Hawthorn Berry extract. A few drops a day in my apple juice did the trick and when I use it, nothing else except my chiropractic adjustment is necessary.

When the nerves are pinched from the base of the neck area, to the mid back, I get them, and when the pressure is off those nerves, it stops completely. The spinal nerve branches out, and each area of the spine controls various organs. If the nerves that surround the heart are pinched, it's cutting off the electrical impulses from the heart and therefore misfires. Which is my case. I also have a mitral valve prolapse.

Sometimes we have no clues as to what is happening, and doctors treat the symptoms only. They had me on so much medication at one point, I almost died. The medicines affected my liver function. The Chiropractor got me off of them a bit at a time. My cardiologist literally hated me, and the Chiropractor because one believed in medicine only; and the other one believed in natural healing. Go figure...but I'll take the natural healing.

Honestly, I was bound and determined to find answers or die...and I found the answers. I just hope this helps you out a little. Hugs :bighug1:from the U.S. to the U.K...Lea