PDA

View Full Version : Trembling & Acid Reflux Are They Related ?

honeyp1e
31-12-10, 00:42
I suffer with anxiety/Health Anxiety Disorder and also lately bad acid reflux with badly burning raw feeling with lump in my throat..
but lately i have found that when the burning starts or before usually i get the burning in between my shoulder blades i start to feel the trembles coming on i dont no if this is just my anxiety or can this be related to the acid ??

am due to get a scope in jan 21st as doc dont no if its acid reflux or stomach ulcer or could just be IBS but would all of these cause the symptons am having ??

Symptons -
Raw Burning Stomach Feeling (hungry or even when have eaten but sometimes food can sooth it )
upper abdomen discomfort & cramps etc..
always feel the need i have to burp..
trapped wind....
burning between shoulder blades....
tight / nervous type stomach feeling....
constipation....
water mouth (think its called water bash)
lump in throat...
sore throat morning after suffering with bad burning pains....
always tired....
bloated/fullness....
trembling....
sour taste in throat....

there all i can think of for now lol oh if am hungry the raw feeling in belly gets worse !!

if anyone could help me out id be so greafull just wondering what you thinki have and are these trembles related if it just is acid reflux ?

this raw burning feeling can be anywhere from upper abdomen and travel to just above my belly button (this is where its at its worse) and then go right up to my throat x