PDA

View Full Version : fissure

bronte
31-12-10, 10:53
hi the dr says i have a little tear in my anus which i already knew about because of bright red smears on tp after a bowel movement and the stinging ouch well yesterday it bled abit and felt sore but didnt think anything well just been for a bm and i only look at the tp on last wipe because im trying to get over the obsession of checking bm for blood i have a bowel cancer phobia well i checked the paper and they was a little streak of blood it was bright red but it was a little dried im wandering if it was just a little bit of blood that was left and dried a little from yesterday the bm was had no blood and was normal colour tmi what do you think x

nomorepanic
31-12-10, 11:00
Oh yes it will be from the fissure still so don't worry

becky000
31-12-10, 11:05
I sometimes bleed from piles and also have a fear of cancer. When I see blood I panic!! To control my anxiety I stop myself from looking for at least a week. I tell myself: if there's still blood there after a week then maybe there's a problem and I need to see a doctor.
Since you've already seen the doctor and been diagnosed it doesn't sound like you have anything to worry about.

bronte
31-12-10, 11:35
thankyou for your replies x