PDA

View Full Version : Advice needed

treble99
31-12-10, 12:33
Hi everyone,

Basically my story is I've been suffering from an illness now for approx 4 years and its still ongoing and 3 weeks ago my fiancee left me. This bought on panic attacks and I am now on medication. To be honest Ive never felt like this before and I hate been so down all the time.

Anyway the last few days I have been away and although I have still felt down and anxious I have felt alot better in myself. The question now going through my head is should I leave for good in order to make me better and happier? I still love my ex so much but the problem is she is always around me so I can't escape seeing her and it kills me.

Should I go or not? I know its upto me to make the decision but I just wanted to know if anyone has any advice or has been in the same situation?

Thanks

P x

paula lynne
31-12-10, 14:20
Hi P, are you taking any meds? If so, maybe you could see your gp to review them. Its always hard when a relationship breaks down, and especially if you have to see the person all the time. Maybe you could have a heart to heart with her, and see if you have a relationship left to save. You can get through this alone, I did, and maybe once youre ready to face the world again as a single person, the right girl will come along who will love you, panics and all. All the best to you x

haziefantasie
31-12-10, 17:06
Hi P

I split up with my fiance in the summer and at first he moved out and I stayed in the house we shared together. He still lived in the same town though and when I moved out I had to make the decision of where to live. I decided there were too many memories there and I was scared of bumping into him, especially with his new girlfriend. So I moved to the nearest town, this way I am still close to work and my family and friends but away from him. So I guess it depends on how far you want to go and whether you are leaving anyone else behind. Its important not to distance yourself from those that care about you.

Am sending you big hugs anyway and good luck with what you decide to do :hugs: