PDA

View Full Version : vision problem

dc100
31-12-10, 17:46
i have been suffering with loads of vision problem since September and its driving me mad - i had my first migraine back in September which seem to have triggered it all off - since then i have been paying loads of attention to eye problem:

Visual snow
blurry vision
headache

its driving my mad and making my anxiety worst and its seems to be 24/7 i have been to the optician and eye a full eye exam at the hospital and everything is ok - but i just cant seem to stop thinking there something worst going or and i will always be stuck with these problem

spikey0377
01-01-11, 15:43
Hi,

I get Migraines and every single day for the last 15 years at least I get visual distubances, spots, shapes, coloured, black, grey, floaters, little start that wiggle up through my vision, I use to just get Migraines with Aura and no pain, but they have changed over the years, it is just something that you have to live with, get your eyes checked and maybe go to the Migraine Clinic in London if you are worried for some advice on medication and how to try and cope with them, you can self referral.

CB

:unsure:

dc100
01-01-11, 17:02
thanls for the reply i just want to feel better! its so hard to ignore the symptoms its driving me nuts and really making me even more anxious just cant understand how anxiety can effect my eyes so badly and for so long

paula lynne
01-01-11, 17:08
Hi Dc, Ive had migraines since I was 11, and Im nearly 40 now, so empathise with you. Firstly, you need to know if your migraines are associated with hormonal changes or something else. Has your gp explained this, or the eye hospital? Its nothing to be alarmed by, but once you know why they happen, you can begin taking the most appropriate meds, whether it be over the counter, or via your gp. Also, having vision problems even when no actual migraine is happening, seems to be common. I hope you feel better soon x