PDA

View Full Version : back again

missy76
01-01-11, 21:08
Hi everyone, im back again after a few months of feeling really good......think its the stress of xmas thats brought it all back on. Was doing really well then bam, in the days since xmas ive had a heart attack every day, 3 strokes, brain tumour and cancer :(

The last time i was on here it was such a comfort when people told me they feel the same way.

I dont want to go to the doctors as i feel like im bugging them for nothing.

macc noodle
01-01-11, 21:12
Hi Missy76

Sorry to hear that you are having a rough time.

Glad to hear that you have also survived all these problems in the last few days - it just shows you that even though it is awful to feel like this and exhausting trying to overcome it all, there is a light at the end of the tunnel and you can feel better again soon.

Well done for having done so well before Christmas - you just need to try and get back into the routine that was working so well for you then (and I know that this is easier said than done when you are struggling against the tide of the health anxiety that hits you head on). You sound like a strong person and I am sure that you will start to feel better soon.

Take care

x

pinkprincess
02-01-11, 09:37
HI,

you are not alone i think alot of people are back on after the xmas break, i am dreading going back to work i dont think it helps having a fun filled few weeks and then knowing its all over again for a year. I have learnt that positive thinking helps and not waking up thinking about my symptoms help, i used to get up and ask myself how i felt evey morning and panick about my symptoms all day. i have had loads especially thinking i have a brain tumour, ms, ME, MND, its google!

I hope you feel better soon,