PDA

View Full Version : Bob here.

BobBeige
01-01-11, 21:17
Hi I'm Bob, and I've been diagnosed with generalized anxiety disorder, depression and ADHD.

In a nutshell, thanks to the above-named issues along with some remarkably poor judgment on my part, I've reached a point where I'm in my 40's, deep in debt, without any hope of even minimally funding my retirement and in a sexless marriage with my wife with zero chance of regaining intimacy with her.

I've done everything: counseling, meds, diet, nutrition, job change, hypnosis, acupunture, spirituality, etc. There's not a self-help book I haven't read.

I understand that (a) I created this situation and (b) I cannot fix it.

What I'm looking for is a way to still have some quality of life given that reality.

diane07
01-01-11, 21:19
Hi BobBeige

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Vanilla Sky
01-01-11, 21:26
Hi Bob and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x

gaaron
01-01-11, 21:29
Hi Bob, you'll find loads of support on this site..
:welcome::flowers:x life gets better once we regain control of it (ourselves)x

paula lynne
01-01-11, 23:28
Hi Bob, welcome aboard. Youll find lots of informative advice here and make some good friends along the way x:welcome:

Veronica H
02-01-11, 21:28
:welcome:to NMP Bob. You have been through a great deal. You will find good information, comfort and support here.

Veronicax