PDA

View Full Version : sore head and ears

Pcdaft
02-01-11, 10:54
i have sore ead and ears my head is sore just at the crown and it feels as if i need to pop my earsallthe time and they are sore but not that sire uf you know what i mean ? help
:ohmy:

macc noodle
02-01-11, 11:11
Sounds like blocked sinuses to me!:)

Pcdaft
02-01-11, 11:40
Sounds like blocked sinuses to me!:)
my nose fells suffy too sometimes or runny sometimes and im snezzing sometimes too ?xx

Stav_98
02-01-11, 11:43
Sounds very much like Eustation Tube Dysfunction (or something similar). Try a breathing the steam from a bowl of boiled water with a drop of eucalyptus oil.

macc noodle
02-01-11, 11:48
Just sounds like you have a virus like the rest of us !!

You need to do some steam inhalation like Stav98 suggests - Vick and hot water is very effective (but boy will it make your eyes water). If you don't have any Vick or eucalyptus oil, the steam from the boiled water itself works really well. If you have a shower room and are feeling particularly bunged up - set the shower to hot and shut the door on the room - let the steam build and then go and sit on the loo and wallow in the steam - works a treat!!

Boiled water and lemon (and honey if you like sweetness) also help to break up congestion.

Good old paracetomol may help too.

Take care

Pcdaft
02-01-11, 12:20
Just sounds like you have a virus like the rest of us !!

You need to do some steam inhalation like Stav98 suggests - Vick and hot water is very effective (but boy will it make your eyes water). If you don't have any Vick or eucalyptus oil, the steam from the boiled water itself works really well. If you have a shower room and are feeling particularly bunged up - set the shower to hot and shut the door on the room - let the steam build and then go and sit on the loo and wallow in the steam - works a treat!!

Boiled water and lemon (and honey if you like sweetness) also help to break up congestion.

Good old paracetomol may help too.

Take care ? xx

Pcdaft
02-01-11, 12:23
thank you ? x macnoodle
? xxif i sit with my harm and hand above my head it eases it a bit but i cant sit like that all day ?lol xx:):hugs::hugs::lisa: