PDA

View Full Version : Strange and Scary heart sennsations

bukendaa
02-01-11, 12:46
Hey there guys for the last 5 days ive been really scared and uneased Ive been geting this awful sensation in my chest right were the heart is.It fells loss of air..and like a constant heart palp (But not as extreme) ive had this before some months ago but it went away.It mainly comes on at night although in the day i can sometimes fell it...Not all the time though.What could this be should i see my GP if so what do i ask him..Will i be okay.It helps the pain if i take deep breaths but only for 5 seconds.Im really scared what if i never get better

bukendaa
02-01-11, 13:26
??????? its scary

Stav_98
02-01-11, 13:52
Anything you're worried about I'd suggest seeing your GP to find out what it is. However, I think if it was something serious you'd know about it. Heart problems generally cause very significant side effects such as significant pain and/or loss of conciousness.

bukendaa
02-01-11, 16:34
What should i say to him? its kind of hard to explain

Stav_98
02-01-11, 18:09
Tell them it's hard to explain; get as close as you possibly can and write it down to take with you. Then when it comes to explaining you wont fumble your words.

People forget Dr's deal with these things every day, they're not going to judge you as it were. They should be able to coax the information out of you that they require.

ChrisK
02-01-11, 18:40
It is always advisable to be diagnosed from a physician for reassuring reasons, you may receive an Echo screening and a blood test but most importantly, don't panic and go to E.R., once you feel extreme dizziness or headache.