PDA

View Full Version : question for the ladies/periods

opal
24-03-06, 13:33
Have you noticed with the stress and anxiety problems your periods have changed becoming late, early, shorter.
Mine used to regular but now all over the place. Is this all down to stress?

sillymoo
24-03-06, 13:38
hi there opal.i can say your not on your own on this either.my periods are all over the place too.isint it soooo annoying!i also get really anxious about a week before my periods due to.i put mine down to stress.hope this helps luv mooxXx

Munchkin
24-03-06, 14:01
Stress can cause these problems, yes. Periods seems to be very sensitive to any emotional ups and downs, they often go AWOL when someone is grieving for example. mind and body are very closely linked, as we all know! hope that helped.

"A Journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"

Humly
28-03-06, 12:30
mine are all over the place too - early, late , on time - I never know where I am. Thought I might be starting the menopause (I am 41). Looking forward to that - not!

polly a
31-03-06, 15:19
hi there,yes my periods are just the same and they used to be like clockwork,thought i was in the menopause but blood test says not.also a lot heavier than they used to be,i even did a pregnancy test a few month ago,and ive no fallopian tubes,how mads that lol:D

p appleyard