PDA

View Full Version : Weird feeling in upper right eyelid

bally123
02-01-11, 22:29
Hi,

This is my first time to post. Im suffering with very bad anxiety. it all started after i had my ds2 in december. i ahve such a fear of dying/illness. It started with a tingling sensation in right temple/right side of forehead. it was only lasting a few seconds but is now lasting much longer. i have been to doc and she thinks it is all anxiety. Does anyone else have this?? I cant believe it could just be from anxiety.

Another symptom i have is a feeling of something above my right eyeball. upper eyelid. i dont know if there is something there or if it is just tingling that is making me feel like there is something there. it is not there all the time. mainly when i m stressed but sometimes it may last a few hours and i wont be stressed. what coul this be? im convinced its a brain tumour. surely if it was it would be there all the time though, wouldnt it??
:wacko:

martinsanders
02-01-11, 23:25
hiya, yes this is defo anxiety. I have been suffering for over a year and I get all sorts of symptoms. I have the fear of illness and dying to but have learnt how to control it. You have nothing to worry abt, relax and enjoy life.

martin

Going home
03-01-11, 00:04
It could be just a few nerves acting up, there are lots just under the skin and they can cause tingling sometimes.

Anna x