PDA

View Full Version : really worried by all symptoms

linda a
03-01-11, 03:28
hi iam really worried bout my symptoms ive been having symptoms for 5 months and its scaring me my symptoms are
lightheaded
carsick feeling
feel kinda like im moving but not
head face tingles and feels numb
vision issues jumpy wavvey vision and like a line in vision when i look out corner..
fastheart beat shaky
weird head feeling like vibration electric feeling or fizzing
ears sensitive to sound and like vibration
ok ive been dr 20 times this month and 4 times to ent they all say my ears are good i had echo ekg bloodwork and 2 basic neuro test and they made me walk a straight line....
is all this really anxiety
i fear brain tumor or something else the moving feeling worries me alot :scared15: thank you

j2
03-01-11, 03:59
I could have written all those feelings myself. I have had them and many more for more than 10 years. They come and go and sometimes stay. If you look at the left side of this page you will see the "symptoms" and you will find most if not all of your symptoms there. The moving feeling is very scary and I have had it several times. I was sitting in a barber chair once when I swear I felt my head was moving so I tried to compensate and nearly fell out of the chair. Many of your symptoms sound like they are because you are not breathing deep enough and thus causing a little hyperventiallation. Anyway, I know you are scared and I wish I could take it away but know that I have had all these symptoms and I think you really are experiencing anxiety and nothing else. Good luck and post often if you need it. We get it here and won't judge.

linda a
03-01-11, 04:06
thank you for ur reply these symptoms realling scarey so they do go away

linda a
03-01-11, 20:27
anyone else

Stav_98
03-01-11, 20:32
You've just noted all the classic symptoms of stress and anxiety. I started getting the same 4 years ago; I described it as feeling wired...as if there was a charge being passed through my body.

Back then I also was concerned that I had a brain tumor.

I'm still here and very rarely get the 'bad' symptoms these days so I guess my doctor was right about it being anxiety as I'm not dead :)

aabualia
03-01-11, 20:38
do you scared about your symptoms or you scared about your anxiety ?

aabualia
03-01-11, 20:41
http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/articles/healthanxiety/

please read this ... very nice

aabualia
03-01-11, 21:01
all what you feel is real and its generated by your brain ... and may you have more and more stuff running on your body
i know it seems not logical to have pain in your head or chest or feel like you walk on boat
without physical problem
but believe me you could have more and more and all these generated by your way of thinking .... very simple

the good thing that all these things are not dangerous and even not important

some time you believe in this and after sometime your symptoms come worse
and this is also normal because you are monitoring yourself i mean your mind is monitoring your body ... just relax and and have fun in your life

with few days or week maximum you have nothing...
the most important think ... to stop worry from these physical things
its nothing its nothing its nothing keep this in your mind and repeat this everytime your brain try to get you in a loop of questions .... get yourself out of this loop and break this cycle ... after that even you still have them it means you worry about something else

try to find it ... yes try to find it because many times you think that you are not worry about anything and your life running normal like others

in all case YOU HAVE NOTHING, YOU ARE 100% HEALTHY and believe me its easy for us to know and its not easy for you to know because you are worry

sorry for my English and have nice dream with smile .... think of tomorrow ... and next weekend or next holiday :)