PDA

View Full Version : cipralex side-effects

attwood
03-01-11, 14:35
i have been on 10mg for the last 7 years, i went through hell and suffered all the side-effects going.
im experiencing a terrible relapse at the minute, could this contribute to me experiencing all the side-effects from the meds and should i just let my body except its fighting with the meds again to make me better ??
today i just wanna cry all the time and im terrified to as im back at work tomorrow :(

KK77
03-01-11, 17:02
I think it's your anxiety rather than side effects from med. What symptoms are you getting?

After 7 years I would have thought side effects from your med would have settled.

attwood
03-01-11, 18:42
i aint suffered any side-effects from around 6 wks after starting them, i was just wondering if anyone after a while has started having the side-effects again like the tablets are fighting to make me better. ive been having hot flushes, tiredness, clampjaw, pins and needles, musclespams-jerks, nausea, lack of energy, no appetite basically i feel like i did when i was first on them, after about 10 days they started to deplete x