PDA

View Full Version : Help I'm scared

ell1877
03-01-11, 15:19
I'm am petrified of dying I have 4 children 16 14 11 and my little boy who us nearly 2 and I'm so scared that I will leave them behind and I won't see my little one grow up I keep panicking inside having waves off adrenaline it's really getting to me I'm having blood tests done tomorrow as far as I know they are just routine but I'm worried about that and I've been having a pain in my left side what if somethings really wring with me and I'm not going to see him grow up he's my baby and he loves his mummy

bronte
03-01-11, 15:52
where in your left side is your pain x

ell1877
03-01-11, 15:56
I'm not sure really around the bottom of my ribcage into my side and back I say pain but it's not really pain I just feel somethings there it's hard to describe really x

Panic33
03-01-11, 16:02
The pain may be a pulled muscle - believe it or not I suffered with pain there and under my arms for months - it turned out Id pulled a muscle moving something and it was fully recovering due to my driving position changing gears. Please try not to think the worse. Last year I also had blood test done when I was suffering with anxiety - I was cared to death but all were fine (just routine to rule anything bad out)

bronte
03-01-11, 16:02
i have something simular its a funny stitchy pain under my left ribs and into my back and it radiates down my left hand side to my left ovary my dr says it ibs x