PDA

View Full Version : just popped on to say hello!

neonpink_smurf
24-03-06, 16:27
Hello all! I don't really come on too much as i've been feeling a lot better and i don't think i could have done it without this site! What an amazing place. I still get the random worries but i'm a lot better at pushing them out of my head! "its just a thought, let it go" has become my catchphrase!
I even went to the dentist for my first filling which i was terrified about, but it wasn't actually too bad even though i was shaking so much at the time!!
Thought i'd just like to say to everyone to hang in there! It does get better! and really try positive thinking because it does work to reprogramme your brain!
Good luck!

Alexandra
24-03-06, 16:29
Hi Hun.

Glad to hear your feeling alot better.

Yeah im not a fan of the dentists either, well done for getting through it though.

Take Care

Alex

Many People Will Walk
In & Out Of Your Life
But Only True Friends
Will Leave Footprints
In Your Heart

jackie
24-03-06, 16:34
inspirational fellow pat

hope it is me one day
jackie

Meg
24-03-06, 17:34
Lovely to read this neonpink

Well done

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

proactiveness, positivity, persistence, perseverance and practice = progress

Karen
24-03-06, 23:51
Well done Neonpink. Glad you are doing well.

Karen

Happiness is not a state to arrive at but a manner of travelling.

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough ~ Christine Cagney, Cagney & Lacey

sal
24-03-06, 23:56
So pleased to hear you are feeling so much better. That is great news and wishing you all the best hun.

Keep in touch and let us know how you are getting on.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

Lucy36
26-03-06, 11:58
hi there hun... im so pleased for you that you are coming on so well... i know that feeling.. im been so well myself.. getting out and about.. dont get me wrong i still have my setbacks but im seeming to get stronger with them...

I dont come on here much myself my counsellor doesnt think its a good idea.. i have to concentrate on myself and find myself again.. life isnt just out there for other people its out there for us hun... make the most of it.. thats wat i say now..

Are you still on msn

Hope to speak to ye soon and hopefully one day we can meet up

take care
lucy from Glasgow xxx :D