PDA

View Full Version : cipralex

Pcdaft
03-01-11, 23:00
im scared to take cipralex it is only 5mg tho but still cared i used to take it years ago but cant remember what it was like or had any side effects thats why im scared? xxhelp? xx

punkprincess19
03-01-11, 23:04
I'm the same, I've been prescribed Clomipramine 10mg but I'm so scared about how they are going to make me feel! I tried citalopram in march last year and had an awful experience. It's silly isn't it that something that is supposed to help us, frightens us so much! Good luck with it! Hope you're braver than me and can give it a try x

Pcdaft
03-01-11, 23:08
I'm the same, I've been prescribed Clomipramine 10mg but I'm so scared about how they are going to make me feel! I tried citalopram in march last year and had an awful experience. It's silly isn't it that something that is supposed to help us, frightens us so much! Good luck with it! Hope you're braver than me and can give it a try xthanks for reply i dont know i got them 3 weeks ago and hav e not took them yet?
xxx

punkprincess19
04-01-11, 08:46
my main problem is feeling bad when I'm on my own as I panic 100 times worse! I'm scared to take the meds as I don't wanna feel any worse than I already do AND be on my own as I'll just be a complete mess. I'm on my own all day whilst everyone is at work. Have you got someone with you most of the time that could help you through the first couple of weeks or so if you do get any side effects? some people don't even get any side effects and you might be ok on them. If you feel that you need the meds to help you get better then you should try them and see how it goes, you can always stop them if you feel bad on them x

Pcdaft
04-01-11, 10:44
my main problem is jut taking them i knew they made me feel better the last time ? yes i have someone with me and i am working so i am with people all the time so that takes my mind of it ? im only on 5mg so i wouldnt think it would be that bad at taking them not vey strong how strong is yours its fisrt thing in morning that gets me as day goes on i get better ? i think i have this nast bug thats going around just now so i dont know if its that or the anxiety ? and scared to go to doc as she said if i went back before 2 weeks i will b back on them no questions asked ?:hugs:

punkprincess19
05-01-11, 00:42
mine are only 10mg. they've been sat here on my bedside table for 4 months now, I just can't bring myself to do it! :(
if you've managed them before in the past then I'm sure you can do it again! give them a try for a few days and see how you get on, maybe wait until the bug passes first? x