PDA

View Full Version : Nothing comes good with looking things up.

Tinker28
04-01-11, 05:40
So i decided i was going to look up scratchy thoart and well i know that i am getting a cold everyone in my house just had it, so I wasn't going to let my mind get away from me there and think the worse.

I have suffered from Migraine headaches since i was 10 years old I am now 30 so well the interenet did teach me some stuff new about this all, but it also put in new scarey things about migraine headaches. So i just wanted to pass on that NO MATER WHAT don't google, it almost never ends well for the HA sufferer. You know what is kind of funny about this all, well I have googled almost every other illness out there that I though I "had", and the one that I knew I suffered from, and it took me this long to finally google it. Haha! Well thanks for all your support guys!!

T

paula lynne
04-01-11, 17:30
Glad youre trying not too google so much Tink, as you say, it always seems to make things 100 times worse. I will only listen to my gp now. I sympathise with you having migraine, Ive had them since I was 10, and Im 40 at the end of the month...roll on menopause and maybe they will bugger off! x Take care x

Tinker28
06-01-11, 00:18
haha, yeah I know what you mean, I hope they do too!!