PDA

View Full Version : counselling

rois
24-03-06, 17:09
Hi everyone I haven't been on here in a while but just thought I'd let you all know how I've been getting on with my counsellor. She's really nice and I'm heading into my 9th week of it now, we've been doing quite a bit of dtr's and 5 part models, so much so I feel I could do them in my sleep[8D] I've learned not to expect too much of myself. to try and have more confidence in my abilities and to try and achieve my goals patiently and slowly rather than just rushing in. Well just wanted to say hello, hope you are all doing well, Rois:D

"Ther goes the fear, let it go. You turn around and life's passed you by, you look to those you love to justify...there goes the fear."

sal
24-03-06, 17:20
Great to hear from you hun and so pleased the counselling is going well for you.

Keep in touch and take care.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

Meg
24-03-06, 17:49
Glad its going so well. Thats great news.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

proactiveness, positivity, persistence, perseverance and practice = progress

weepinky
24-03-06, 20:00
wot a lovely positive post. So pleased you are doing well, this also gives everyone else inspiration!!!!

Well done and keep up the hard work.

Love

Pinky

weepinky
24-03-06, 20:01
wot a lovely positive post. So pleased you are doing well, this also gives everyone else inspiration!!!!

Well done and keep up the hard work.

Love

Pinky

sal
24-03-06, 22:37
Keep in touch hun as hearing from you and how well you are doing helps so many people.

Take care.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

Karen
25-03-06, 03:34
Glad to hear the counselling is helping so much Rois. We like to read of how people are getting on with counselling as it provides so much help and inspiration for others.

Keep up the good work.

Karen

Happiness is not a state to arrive at but a manner of travelling.

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough ~ Christine Cagney, Cagney & Lacey