PDA

View Full Version : Can any one help please

JGJ
04-01-11, 13:17
Hello ive been doing ok i still feel like i have anxiety some times and start to panic but cant feel any body symptoms if that makes any since. I also get really stressed out because i keep thinking silly things like if some one says some thing any thing i then worry about it even if its not some thing to worry about i thought to myself i would start to look after myself then started to worry about that i just worry about every thing even if i shout i worry i will go mad is this just another part of anxiety and will pass has any one else over come this and how some times i dont even know what im worrying about please reply im getting really down and i so want to feel like me again also i have been taking sertraline and propanaolol for 5ish weeks. Sorry about all the mistakes laptop packing up.

eternally optimistic
04-01-11, 13:37
Hi JGJ

I worry about the most ridiculous things and I am aware it is ridiculous. But you think I can control and recondition my brain, NO...

I will try and change and think it maybe a long job.

Brain training and distraction must be key to us solving this problem.

Good luck

aabualia
04-01-11, 13:50
yes... and u may worry about your anxiety

JGJ
04-01-11, 14:18
Thank you for that..... Its just that its constant i wouldnt mind if it was now and than any im sure there must be away around it i didnt think this way 4 months ago it started when my mum died suddenly i worried i would get hill and have a heart attack also so i worried abot getting a cold or feelng sick thats ok now its just every thing else even worry about how i feel sorry thats my rant over for now thanks

punkprincess19
04-01-11, 17:53
Hi JGJ, I'm the same, my anxiety started out of the blue in Oct 2009 and ever since I've been a mess! i feel ill every day and worry that I'm seriously ill! I constantly worry about every else too, I worry that my puppy might get sick and die, I worry that there is a Co2 leak in my house and loads more silly things! I know I'm being ridiculous thinking these things but it's like I can't help it! I tried meds but had bad side effects and now I can't even take paracetamol because I worry how I'll feel. I've gotten so desperate to be normal again that I had to take my mom with me to the doctors and beg them to help me! I'm now waiting for one-on-one CBT. I just hope to god that it helps!
Good luck with things, hope you feel better real soon!
Jade x

JGJ
04-01-11, 18:23
hello thank u for that it so hard worrying all the time one of my worries is i get to much info and i will be come obsessed with every thing and then my head feels not right and then i worry im going mad will it never end its all such silly things any way hope you get the help you need take care x