PDA

View Full Version : how do i get past this

mumof4
04-01-11, 15:30
hi

im sorry i dont know where else to post this it might be very long and i really need advice,

i had my little girl 8 weeks ago and since then my anxiety is through the roof its really bad i cant seem to make it go away,

im scared to move from the sofa to get up i cant do the housework i cant cook diner i can barley make bottles and bath brooke, even going to the toliet scares me,

im so scared incase i get dizzy its so bad its over ruling my life i dont know what else to do i get these thought and then i get a knot in my stomach but instead of having a attack i scream shout cry hit things i have even taken to pullling my hair.

i havent had a bath in 2 weeks im to scrared to even do that.

it has gotten so bad that the doc came out 3 weeks ago took me to a mental hospital who assed me and let me home but with support from pyshirst nurses which they come out and c me,

my 4 kids where taken from me from social work but they came back 6 days later was to give me a break and that week they were away all this had disapered i was doing housework bathing and even out driving then bam they came back and now i cant coope with them.

i panic about everything i panic when i eat ill faint when i dont eat i faint soi im eating non stop,

how do i make these thought about being dizzy go away what do i do i have never been dizzy apart from when i was pregant with my son 6 years ago and it was cause i had low blood pressure but not now its fine its 110/65 to 120/70,

as soon as i wake up it starts then i calm down by night then up and it starts all again,

im so scrared to get up and walk.

JGJ
04-01-11, 16:28
Hello just to let you know your not alone i havant just had a baby but 4 months ago i lost my mum and then mine started i was to scared to be alone,couldnt have a bath,even to use the loo i would panic every thing scared me i got it into my head i would have a heart attack or a fit it has got alot better with meds but i still worry all the time just with no body symptoms i know this isnt much help but just to let you know your not alone and it will get better

elainey70
04-01-11, 16:38
Hi Mumof4,

Sorry to hear your having a really hard time of it just now. When i had my baby 15 years ago i was exactly like you, i was terrified of dying and couldnt be left on my own, I suffered dizziness and panic attacks every day. I was put on seroxat and received counseling, it took me a good 8 months to fully recover, but i did and you will too, i promise. Are you on medication?. If you need to talk please pm me anytime. YOU WILL GET BETTER.

paula lynne
04-01-11, 16:57
Hiya, I think you need professional help, and fast. Can you ring your health visitor, or make an emergency appointment at your gps? Its hard enough with a newborn, but you have no quality of life, and if you arent even washing yourself, (or eating well I suspect), please ring someone, you cant go on like this love. If you have family, ASK for help for a while too, maybe someone can help out with cooking and cleaning til you feel better. You MUST tell your gp how you feel, let them help you, wether it be with meds or not. You will see the light at the end of the tunnel eventually, it wont always be like this, but for now, you need help xxx