PDA

View Full Version : My 10 days

trest
04-01-11, 16:57
It started on 25th. I swallowed food that had a bit of an sharp edge in it. When I swallowed it hurt. I was really afraid that it had started bleeding.
I couldn't get sleep at the night.

On the second day I accepted it wasn't bleeding but then this weird feeling arrived. Such a feeling when you are about to start speaking but realize you have slime in throat so you cough out. The problem is that even if I cough the feeling comes back very soon...

After couple of days I understood this isn't disappearing so easily. I was madly angry at myself for causing something like this by not chewing properly. At the same time it was harder and harder to get sleep.

I told my farther that I want to see a doctor so he can try to assure me the piece of food hasn't ripped anything and that's causing the feeling of extra slime at the height of Adam's apple. But my farther said that the doctors would laugh and it is same as burning money.

This feeling is making me nuts. It won't let go nomatter what I do. I'm paying attention to swallowing and I can't relax even for a moment. I'm afraid this will ruin my life... Never been this desperate. I know I have to get over this before my University continues in 10.1 or I will get expelled.

Ah, the feelings which I have experienced during these 10 days... Fear of going crazy, loosing everything, fear of death. The feeling stays on and I'm conscious about swallowing every time I swallow. This will turn out alright, right?:weep: