PDA

View Full Version : Fed up today with it all

Onthepulse
04-01-11, 17:24
Hi,

Well, still got the dreaded ectopics and they are showing no signs of going away. I cannot remember having them for this prolonged time for many years. I think that's why i'm a little bewildered by them.
I am getting them after i eat, whether it is a small snack or a meal. I am taking Rennies too as i have had some problems with my stomach (acid and excess wind).
Today i feel really, really tired and my head is pounding. I have taken some Ibuprofen, but to no avail. I think it's a tension headache and my neck and shoulders are feeling quite sore from built up tension.
I have been up half the night with my daughter who was poorly and to work so not had time to rest yet.
My eyes feel weird today...again i wonder if it's tiredness...it feels like something like a snake is under my forehead and sliding across my forehead and under my right eyelid. It feels really weird.
I am considering going to see my doctor in the next few days, but i don't want to seem a nuisance.
After a bath today, my heart was going mad and the beats were really forceful. I needed to warm myself up as i felt chilled to the bone and must admit, i had the water quite hot.
It's funny as once you get one symptom back, you are sensitive and open to watching the rest of your body and noticing every little thing that is happening.
I am relaxedto the ectopic beats, but still have that little niggle in the back of my head that it's serious...

Oh i wish i could switch off or turn back time before anxiety reared it's horrible,wicked head!

OTP X

NervousNellie
04-01-11, 22:46
Hi! I used to suffer from ectopics so badly that it seemed like I didn't have a regular heartbeat anymore. I went for all of the tests and everything came back fine (after one doctor at the hospital scared the life out of me, but that's another story and I'm still trying to get over that!!). Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that they will stop. I suffered with them for almost 2 years and then one day they just stopped! I finally gave up worrying about them. I don't know how I did it because everyone told me "just stop worrying about them" and my response was "yeah, right". But then one day, they just stopped!! So hopefully you'll put the thought in the back of your mind that one day they will just go away!! I still get one or two every once in a while, but not constantly like I used to. Now I'm bothered by other anxiety related symptoms....right now I'm suffering from dizziness/wooziness/lightheadedness. That's my "big" problem at the moment. I guess you can't win them all! :)

celia davies
04-01-11, 23:25
same here so fed up hate feeling like this x