PDA

View Full Version : new member.

marty
14-03-04, 17:23
Hi im martin i am 25 year old single male living in middlesex.
I suffer from panic attacks and agrophobia which i have had for about six years the result of stupidly taking amphetamines back then.
This site looks really good and im looking forward too meeting you all.:)

Meg
14-03-04, 17:29
Welcome Martin,

Do have a good hunt round the site including using the search facilities on this forum. There are quite a few threads from others in the same position as you.

Do post with your experiences and any queries. How far down the recovery path are you ?

Meg

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

sarah
14-03-04, 17:31
Hi Martin

Welcome to the site, glad you had a look round and find it useful (thanx to Nic for a great site).
You are not alone, theres loads of us feeling exactly the same so you will be at home here.

love Sarah
xx

nomorepanic
14-03-04, 17:36
Hi Martin

Welcome to the message forum!

There are a few posts about getting panic attacks from taking drugs so use the search facility at the top of the page and you will find them.

You will get loads of help on here so please come back soon ok?

Nicola

nomorepanic
14-03-04, 17:36
Hi Martin

Welcome to the message forum!

There are a few posts about getting panic attacks from taking drugs so use the search facility at the top of the page and you will find them.

You will get loads of help on here so please come back soon ok?

Nicola