PDA

View Full Version : Do you actually sometimes just feel anxious for no particular reason?

looking4answers
05-01-11, 00:11
Today..early this morning.. woke to some sound outside.. normal traffic I guess.. Got up went to the bathroom.. heard my heart in ears.. worried and then went back to sleep.

Later this morning.. woke again.. Felt as though couldn't get enough oxygen.. and then took a shower ,started feeling better somewhat.. still a little anxious..

Then went outside did some work.. put away from trash.. cleaned up rearranged some things..Still anxious..

Felt ok.. no out of oxygen feeling.. then we went out for awhile and went to couple of stores.. was a little anxious.. going around but just a nagging feeling ,nothing to panic.

Even now. feeling a little anxious. .But yesterday I used muscles that I haven't in a long time. Wife says she can't believe I did what I did..said that I haven't done anything like that in a long time. Woke feeling like someone beat me up this morning but shrugged it off.. Could anxious feeling be coming from the fact my muscles are tired from yesterday..and anxious but can't put my finger on it..? Or could it be in the back of my mind still worried about heart sound I heard this morning..or both?

Im functioning fine,just cant shake the anxious feeling.. Anyone else feel this way?

paula lynne
05-01-11, 00:44
Hi x
You mentioned that upon waking you heared your heart in your ears. This made you worried. Your brain immediately decided something wasnt quite right. This feeling was still there when you woke for the second time and has been there all day. All it took was the split-second thought this morning....and your body seems to have been in what I call "slow-burn anxiety" all day. Quite different from a panic attack, but involves anxiety that "drip drip drips..." and builds up slowly.

Im so glad you got some chores done, and Im sure the exercise has done you good, but as you say, muscles can really ache the day after. Plus, adrenaline will still be producing this shakey feeling for a good while after excercise, maybe you do over do it a little? Im sure you will feel better tomorrow my friend. (Did you get the heating engineer out to check your heating system?) P x

looking4answers
05-01-11, 02:32
Didnt really get the shaking.. I never really get this one unless I have a severe panic attack and then I get like chills all over.. I did work some more today and even went out for a few hours and went to some stores..overall it was a pretty good day ,and I think the anxiety is fading somewhat but still in the back of my mind i wonder about the sound that I heard this morning.Im tired but not feeling that tired anymore.. Thanks for your reply.. Michael