PDA

View Full Version : Anti D's side effects - Fluxoetine

Mogwog
05-01-11, 10:20
Hi Guys

I've posted this question on the prozac forum but no one has answered yet, just wondering if anyone had any experieince here?

I'm on 20mg per day of fluxoetine, I started it 20 days ago. I think I am having side effects though, I am very achey, almost like I am going to come down with a cold and have what feels like the beginnings of a sore throat all the time since I started taking this.

Just wondering if anyone else has suffered the same - its not bad enough to ask to be switched to something else and its not hindering me at all its just that I have Health Anxeity which is why I am on them so worry. Also I can't sleep and my limbs when trying to sleep are really restless and I have to keep fidgeting.

Thanks in advance.

Laura.xxxxx

JaneC
05-01-11, 10:39
Hi Laura, I take Prozac and I think most of the things you posted are recognised as side effects. I can definitely relate to insomnia and restless legs, if not the others. I think there is a chance, at the stage you are at, that these things will clear up but do have a word with your doc xx

bronte
05-01-11, 10:48
Hi mog wog i was exactly like that when i started fluoxetine i kept telling my partner im coming down with something as i felt virusy and had a sore throat on and off like you said more annoying than anything but its worn off a bit now hope this helps x

LisaLisa
05-01-11, 11:00
Hi Mogwog

Just to say that I was feelin like that last week , maybe its actually a virus that you have?

Lisa
xxxx

Mogwog
05-01-11, 11:07
Thanks for your replies. I have just been to health centre to pick up a prescription for OH and booked an appt with my doc for next week - she wanted to see me anyway so i'll ask her about it whilst I'm there.

Thank you

Laura.xxx