PDA

View Full Version : what would you do ?

cookie10
05-01-11, 11:44
To cut a long story short, I went on Seroxat when I was 24 when my parents split up, I was desperate and in truth they gave me my life back. However the doc kept me on them for 10 years and to tell the truth I asked to come off them cause I wanted soo much to have a baby. It took me three years to finally come off of it, going down to liquid form to make the cuts easier. Well my deram came true cause I had my little girl, who is now 2. In July 2009 I lost my dad to a massive heart attack aged 62, since then my anxiety has esculated to the point where I am considering medication again ( i swore I'd never take them again) I have an appointment at the docs tomorrow. She put me on propronol in May last year which helped with palps but I'm at the end of my tether. I just want to live a normal life. I have a holiday booked to go to Thailand with some friends for a week in Feb but i am dreading it rather than looking forward to it. It has got to the stage where anxiety is ruling my life ... should I ask the doc to give me some meds tomorrow, I;m soo scared, but I remember how much they helped last time... what one would you recommend. Had full blood count done, all ok. Doc says nothing wrong with my heart cause they would have found out when i was pregnant ! Thanks for any advice :smile:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/images/nmp/misc/progress.gif