PDA

View Full Version : I can't win with this, can I?

pd
05-01-11, 18:31
I'm actually feeling better, less anxious. This in itself is worrying me. :doh:

The fact that my heart isn't racing or beating really hard has got me concerned that it's failing and will just stop.

I know this is ridiculous, I know I should feel better now that the physical symptoms are beginning to leave me, but they almost seem normal now, I've had them so long. It feels weird that my heart isn't racing.

Very odd.

mary3
05-01-11, 19:52
Hey, i know how you are feeling, i usually have a fast thumping pulse but for the last few days it seems to have slowed down, even the other night i was feeling very anxious in fact i actually thought i was goin to die (sounds so dramatic now lol) and my pulse didnt go up! I think everything my heart does brings about worry, it absolutly drives me crackers that i cannot shake my worrys!

pd
05-01-11, 21:48
I went running just so I could feel my heart racing. When it's doing that of it's own accord I'd do anything to make it stop. Strange, isn't it?

paula lynne
05-01-11, 23:28
When you feel less anxious, accept it. Go with the flow. Its your body healing, and maybe your mind set changing. Its nice to be anxiety free for a bit, accept it. x

pd
06-01-11, 11:51
Good point, and it is nice to just not think about it for a while. I can also say with some confidence that the fact that I can go running means there isn't anything wrong with my heart...