PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety back with a vengence

davey
06-01-11, 01:00
Hi guys haven't posted for a while as iv had a fair bit on, anyways this is just a rant really iv still had none stop chest pains since god knows when but i seemed to have controlled the fear of heart issues, the last 2 days my pains have got about 10 times worse and my anxiety has hit another level-im constantly worrying about my heart again,im not sleeping constantly being careful what im doing so as not to trigger a "heart attack" and my wonderful caring waste of space gp said " i dont know what that is-go home". Marvellous

Sorry for the moan just wanted to tell somebody that understands without being told to grow up

:weep:

PokerFace
06-01-11, 05:05
Wowww your GP actually said that?! That's bang out of order, especially if he knows you suffer with anxiety cuz if my doctor said that to me I'd be hanging off the ceiling!

But hii, long time no see! Think that's a good thing, in a way I'm sorry you're back cuz anxiety is horrible. ;( I've got anxiety centred entirely around my heart too but I remember your posts and I think you've had your heart checked out right? If so, it's not your heart and even if the doctor is uncaring and cold he would recognise heart symptoms so wouldn't beable to send you home if he thought you were in the slightest bit of danger.

Maybe get a hot water bottle and put it on your chest to see if it eases up any, I do that when my chest pains are very painful and it does help. Rub lavender oil on your chest and temples too which will help you stop feeling so panicked. Hope you feel better soon :hugs: xx