PDA

View Full Version : Very scared, I need to talk.

JessG
06-01-11, 05:19
I was tired earlier, so i went to bed around 9:30pm where I am. Every stinkin time I was almost alseep, my heart would start pounding. The last time it happened before i finally got up it incorperated into the half dream I was having. I was dreaming that I was having trouble waking up!

Now I am awake and scared. I managed to relax enough for my heart to stop pounding, but now i keep shivering, my muscles feel tight, and I have a lump in my throat. And I think I have heartburn too :(

I felt ok all day, with the exeption of frequent watery stools (IBS)

I'm still really on edge and scared :(

aabualia
06-01-11, 05:22
good morning .... you should be happy that was dream not real ... Just do not be scared

its Ok be cool and enjoy your life if you can not sleep then play sport light sport or read book

aabualia
06-01-11, 05:26
YOU HAVE NOTHING ....You feel Scared as you admit and these symptoms you have mentioned are for fear

JessG
06-01-11, 05:33
lol Now I'm tired again.

JessG
06-01-11, 05:52
Crying seems to be the only way I can calm down lately. God, I am a pathetic shell of a human. Jobless, overweight and crazy, and no health insurance (go USA...not).

PokerFace
06-01-11, 06:01
:hugs: You're not pathetic. I don't have a job, I've put on 9 pounds since my anx and crying is the only way I can calm down when I feel as bad as you're currently feeling.

You're just having a rough patch, you'll come out the other side soon enough! Chin up eh? :winks: xxx

aabualia
06-01-11, 06:15
come on JessG do not make it big issue ... if you do not have insurance then you have God insurance which better ... You have nothing and you just worry
this worry brings everything you suffer and even overweight

if you need to be perfect you should do a major change in your life

aabualia
06-01-11, 06:16
On no soul doth God place a burden greater than it can bear. It gets every good that it earns, and it suffers every ill that it earns. (Pray): "Our Lord! Condemn us not if we forget or fall into error; Our Lord! Lay not on us a burden like that which Thou didst lay on those before us; Our Lord! Lay not on us a burden greater than we have strength to bear. Blot out our sins, and grant us forgiveness. Have mercy on us. Thou art our Protector; Help us against those who stand against faith."