PDA

View Full Version : Hello me again

JGJ
06-01-11, 08:25
Just a little be of advice please if any one could help how do you stop being aware of your self im also really aware of what im thinking is this something that should pass by it self or is there something i could do or use to help it along thanks again you all are great x

ladybird64
06-01-11, 18:57
Hi there :)

This is really typical stuff for anyone with anxiety and one of the hardest things to deal with.

There is a knack to it and that is to try not to stop these thoughts buit let them come and go without paying too much heed to them.

It's not easy to do and is something that I'm having fun with at the moment! :wacko: The more you focus on them and try and block them out or think of something else the more they come and then we are swamped.

Learning some relaxation techniques can be useful, some people use meditation which I can't do (too fidgety:D) do whatever works for you but try not to give this irritating symptom too much of your time.

JGJ
06-01-11, 19:14
THANK U X

gaaron
06-01-11, 19:29
JGJ, thanks for posting the thread..Ladybird, thanks for the answer...It's helped me reading the question & answer :)