PDA

View Full Version : thyroid cancer pls help

mushroom
06-01-11, 11:09
Hi one of my.main symptoms of anxiety has always been lump in throat feeling and shortness of breath.I have recently had camera down my nose and throat. Everything was clear. I mentioned the feeling I have. He thinks its globes but since my app o have been heating really anxious and worked up. I suffer with post nasal drip and fluid behind my eardrum. Could this cause feeling of the lump? It just feels.so.real that im convinced its serious. Now I have gone and done the stupid thing and googled it and come.up with thyroid cancer....please help x

JaneC
06-01-11, 12:03
Hi Mushroom, post-nasal drip can cause the feeling of a lump. Thyroid cancer would probably mean you had a lump or lumps on the outside of the front of your neck - it's very rare though x

p282
07-03-16, 13:32
Hi one of my.main symptoms of anxiety has always been lump in throat feeling and shortness of breath.I have recently had camera down my nose and throat. Everything was clear. I mentioned the feeling I have. He thinks its globes but since my app o have been heating really anxious and worked up. I suffer with post nasal drip and fluid behind my eardrum. Could this cause feeling of the lump? It just feels.so.real that im convinced its serious. Now I have gone and done the stupid thing and googled it and come.up with thyroid cancer....please help x

This is an old post, but I also have the same worries and have had a feeling of a lump in my throat. I am glad to hear that your ENT did not find anything when the scope was done.