PDA

View Full Version : day two of cipralex 5mg

Pcdaft
06-01-11, 11:13
Hi im on dy two of cipralex had a no bad day yesterday got up this morning and feel a little bit agitated have done a little house work which seemed to have calmed me down a bit noy witing this journal so i can keep track of my experiences thanks to anxious in canada ? what a good idea ? i slept preety good last night got up at 7.15 for the loo then went back to sleep ?till 9.30? my appitite is not there in the mornings but i seem to eat better in the evenings?and i seem to imporove during the day aswell ? i hope this continues i take mine at 8pm at night as i am backshift now going to have a bath if my mind is occupied i dont seem to think about it ? so by the time i come home i am rady for sleeping ? xxtake care speak soon ?

Anxious-in-Canada
06-01-11, 11:48
Panic

I am glad you are journaling your progress. I too am still suffering from morning anxiety and lack of appetite. I take the meds in the morning which can be difficult if I don't eat something first.

Keeping preoccupied is good, relaxing is good too ( taking a bath...)

Hang in there and I look forward to reading your progress.

Pcdaft
06-01-11, 23:10
HI day two ? well my days has not been very good as i have hd asore hed all day ? too paracetamol shifted it alittle bit not much felt like a zombie part of the day ? then had to go foe a refresher course on metal training as part of my job i could have been doing without it tho and my head was all a fuzz but i got thru it took my tabs at 8 now sore head is back i know it is just anxiety because it is tight and my eyes are heavy ? just had y tea going to have a glass off water then 2 painkillers then go to bed it is 11pm over here? are you alowed to have a glass of wine while taking them i dont remember ?? i hope it goes well tomorow as i am for for 2days ? xx

Anxious-in-Canada
06-01-11, 23:37
Wine may not be best it this point... When trying to get used to the meds.

Get some rest and the head ache will be gone soon

You will get there too very soon

Pcdaft
07-01-11, 11:48
day three this morning i feel pretty unwell im shaking head is burning im iritible crabbit got sore ears and im thinking back to the bang on my head 6 weeks ago i have not got appt for doc till next week but i wish i could go today been up had peice toast made bed but im back in it had good sleep last night ? my neck feels so swollen too i just feel misserable ? x

Anxious-in-Canada
07-01-11, 12:34
Hey Panic,

Sorry to hear you are having a rough day...is it possible to go out for a walk or do some exercise? I kow it probably sounds difficult to think about doing right now but it may help you.

I had a headache this morning too and took some Ibuprofen which help taking it away...

Hang in there, feeling better is on the horizon.

Pcdaft
07-01-11, 12:45
thanks for your reply? sorry for moaning i think i will try and take dog for a walk later ? got appt for doc today but just a locum i dont like going to locums as they dont know you well ? just going to take two paracetamol hopefully that will take it away not so much off a sore head just a burning sensation in the crown of my head and sore ears but dont rally have sore ears if you know what i mean ? how you feeling today ? i hope you are well ? xx

Anxious-in-Canada
07-01-11, 14:02
Hi Panic,

Don't be sorry, moaning, bitching and whining is a healthy outlet. Let it out, if you pent it up then anxiety uses it as fuel...which is why it is important to have a empathetic person to talk with at least once a week for thirty minutes...

Do try to walk the dog, I think it will help you out.

Sometimes a professional opinion can be reassuring too, so I hope your appointment with the locums is a good one.

Hang in there, you will get there soon.

Pcdaft
07-01-11, 14:11
Don't know whether to go or not ? I feel so stupid going there for nothing ?x

Anxious-in-Canada
07-01-11, 15:50
It is how you are feeling though... don't feel stupid for seeking help, it is better to ask for help than internalize it. Interalization will feed the anxiety...you have starve that *******!! LOL!

If you don't feel like going then don't, try doing some relaxation (reading, bubble bath, watch a favorite movie....) give yourself a break, you are in a temporary hard spot right now and will be in a better place soon...

It is ok to not feel great at the moment, just remember it will only be temporary...

Hope this helps...

Pcdaft
07-01-11, 16:24
whats interliazation not heard that word before ? thanks for reply?

Anxious-in-Canada
07-01-11, 16:32
What I mean is not to hold your feelings in. Keeping your feeling internal.

Liike crying and laughing is expressing sadness and joy...fear is a feeling and anxiety is not a feeling....

hope I explained it well...

Pcdaft
08-01-11, 00:55
Hint feeling well at all head banging can't sleep I was going to take. A diazepam but don't know if I can mix them x just to calm me down?

Anxious-in-Canada
08-01-11, 01:23
You can mix them. I used two years ago together. If you need the sleep use it as prescribed.

I did find they made me spaced out when I woke up

Pcdaft
08-01-11, 13:00
day four had a very rough day yesterday cried nearly all day slept around 130 till 9am this morning got up did some house work had some serious anxiety this morning but which has calmed down now i hope still got sore head taking paracetamol ? doc said i have avirus aswell and that wont be helping ? sitting here writing this and i can feel it comming on again it seems to come and go ? been out and cleared the path from snow ? not done breathing exercises yet going to them after i finnish this ? then going to tidy out spare cuboard ?keep my mind occupied then go for a run in car ?take care speak soon?xx

Anxious-in-Canada
08-01-11, 13:09
Panic let us know how the breathing exercises work for you.

Keeping busy is a good thing too. I hope your day gets better and hang in there.

We are getting some snow now. Pretty outside ... Guess no walk though ...

Pcdaft
08-01-11, 21:11
hi day four i think or is it day five i have taken 5 tabs but take them at night so it could be day 5 ? not had avery good day today either ? couldnt do exercises got frustrated ? then lay and cried for about half hour ? got up went to asda but never made checkout? had to go back to car my partner had to do th rest came home went to bed ? got up again after crying again went for a walk to see my grandaughter came back dosed off watched some footie on tv then had some tea feeling has faed off again took my tab to do it all again tomorow whAT A VICOUS CIRCLE NOT FEELING VERY POSITIVE TODAY SORRY?XX

?

Anxious-in-Canada
08-01-11, 22:26
Hey Panic

Sorry to hear you had a rough day. Get some rest and don't beat yourself up some days will really suck but they will be only a few as most days will be good.

You will get through this and it was great that you got out to see your grand daughter that was a positive for today!!

Hang on there

Pcdaft
08-01-11, 23:07
hi anxious thanks for reply just going to go to bed now had a no bad night feeling tired now so hope i will get a good sleep before work tomorow ? take care xxx

Pcdaft
09-01-11, 12:18
day six well got up this morning feeling ok done some housework not much anxiety this morning had a bath and somthing to eat still feeling qiute nauseus in morning and very dry ? head not too bad ? going to work today at one ? so we will see how the day pans out for me im keeping positive ? have a good day i hope you;s are all well take care ? :hugs:xx

Anxious-in-Canada
09-01-11, 13:22
Panic glad to hear you are having a better day today.

Have you tried the breathing exercises? No pressure just curious if they may help you too...

Pcdaft
09-01-11, 22:31
Day six had a no bad day apart from
Getting really anxious at work tonight round about time when I take my meds I had to sit in canteen for a while ? Took my mess and I was ok more or less ? I think I will have to shift from taking them at night to morning the I would be ok at work? Then the problem there is will I sleep ? I used to work dayshift last time and took them at night so it was ok during the day and become night time I was ready to take them as I had to get up at 4.45 early I know I was really scared tonight ? Hopebyous all had a good day take care xx

Anxious-in-Canada
10-01-11, 12:43
Hey Panic

It is rough going back to work, which can add to the anxiety levels...I know I am feeling that today...

It will get better, it is just hard to see that right now. The only concern I would have about changing time of day for the meds is effecting your sleep. Sleep is critical to this whole feeling better thing...try it and see if it work though...

Hang in there and have a good day.

Anxious-in-Canada
12-01-11, 20:09
Hey Panic

Hope you are doing well. Take care

Pcdaft
12-01-11, 22:28
i anxious noy doing that great had agood day yesterday till seven then all went haywire again got up this morning went tp docs and she put me on propanol ?to combat the side effects had a bad morning today aswell ? i tot that being only taking 5mg side effects wouldnt be that bad ? i cant remember them being that bad last time crried all morning went to work and was not bad but not great? ? i have to go back next week ? hope i feel a bit better by then tis is day nine ?glad you are feeling better ? i wish you all the best ? take care ? xx

Anxious-in-Canada
13-01-11, 03:12
Hang in there the sides are only temporary and you will be over them soon

Try the breathing exercises they can help.

Hope you have a better tomorrow

Pcdaft
13-01-11, 23:18
Day ten got up this morning anxious took a propannolol didnt feel good for a couple hours went to work felt anxious but died down later had ano bad day concentrated a bit better today too my tab at 8 now i feel all anxoius again dont want to take anoter propanololol as i have heard they keep you awake ? i was wakened at 530 this the fell aleep for an hour agai and thats been me ? mabe im tired ?going to bed see how i am in morning ? take care ?xx

Anxious-in-Canada
14-01-11, 12:33
Hey Panic,

It is only a a short period you have been on this med...I am sure things will turn around soon for you. You are on 5mg is there a plan to increase to 10 mg at some point? Not an expert by any means but I thought 10mg is usually the minimum dosage....

Have you tried the deep breathing exercises at all? They could help you during moments of high anxiety.

I really hope you have a better day today, you will get through this I am certain of it. Remember your beautiful grand daughter, she can give you inspiration....

Pcdaft
14-01-11, 16:15
hi anxious no there is no plan to up my dose as i was only on 5mg years ago aswell? yes i have tried them but i get all frustrated doing them ? im glad you have felt better today ? and yes i went to see her today aswell ? im feeling better today aswell? went to asda and guess what i made the checkout and packed the bags today what a positive for me today ? take care ? speak soon xx

Anxious-in-Canada
14-01-11, 17:08
That is great news that you are feeling better today, hang in there!

Pcdaft
15-01-11, 15:20
hi day twelve not feeling that great today ? sorry guys but im a little bit crabit today after having a good day yesterday to feeling like this today ? my head is burning just on top but at the side if you know what i mean ? wnt to shops today today but it wasnt the same as yesterday ? i feel sick and very anxious today for some reason ? i took my propanolol but still feel rotten but it is still early days yet ? slept ok last night didnt get up either during night ? felt really nauseus this morning which made it hard to eat ?

Anxious-in-Canada
15-01-11, 15:32
Hi Panic

Sorry to hear you are having a rough day, me too. One positive for you is you symptom seem to be where I am at with up and downs so you may be getting closer to feeling better in a shorter period of time.

I hope your day turns around and you start to feel better.

Is it sunny there? If so try to sit in it for a while it may help with your mood.

Hang in there xx

Pcdaft
15-01-11, 16:10
hi canada no it is not sunny here gale force winds and heavy rain ? miserable weather im in bed ? with laptop ? i know i shouldnt be ? may get up and lie on sofa for a wee while ? may make me feel better speak soon ?

Anxious-in-Canada
15-01-11, 20:25
Bad weather. Yeah just relax and rest. That is the best thing to dongle bad weather and not feeling up to par.

I got out this afternoon and was really tired out but now I am home and I am feeling pretty good. So better than earlier.

Well help you are feeling better. Hang in there

Pcdaft
15-01-11, 20:31
glad you are feeling better im a little better myself just went on laptop for a while ? take care:hugs:

Anxious-in-Canada
16-01-11, 12:43
Hey Panic
Glad to hear your day got better yesterday. Hope today is a good one too.

Hang in there and let's get back to living.

Pcdaft
16-01-11, 12:57
day thirteen got up this morning feeling pretty good ? very positive this morning not had to take my propopanolol which is good done a lot this went for a bath now getting ready for work not much anxiety this morning? hope this is a good sign? slept well last night apart from the heavy rain ? hope every one is having a good day aswell ?take care speak soon? xx:hugs:

JaneC
16-01-11, 12:59
Good news Panic, hope you continue to feel more positive xx

Anxious-in-Canada
16-01-11, 13:40
Awesome news Panic. I am glad you are feeling better.

Pcdaft
16-01-11, 22:56
thankyou jane c? much aprecciated?:hugs:

Pcdaft
16-01-11, 23:01
day thirteen had a good day at work now im tired ? ill be going to bed soon ? as it is 11pm here hoping for another good day tomorow ? as i have a busy week ahead ? i have my grandaughter tomorow for a few hrs ? tonight i have really been in a good mood ? its so frightning to think this is real ? i probly come down to earth with a bang tomorow ? thats my first negative thought today ? i hope yous are all well take care i think i can hear my bed calling on me ? sleep tight evryone ?:hugs:

Pcdaft
17-01-11, 11:08
day fourteen n ot feeling as good as i was yesterday ? a little bit anxious this morning ? mabe because i banged my head last night again at work ? and brought all the thoughts back again ? been up and tided up been in bath ? feel quite nauseus this morning too ? but ill get there got docs on wednesday ? so we will see what she has to say ? but it is only day fourteen ? so still a bit to go ? ave to go and take my propanaolol this morning i think ? will wait awhile longer though to see if it lifts ? all these ups and downs are really getting me down ? i hope yous all have a good day take care speak soon ?:hugs:

Anxious-in-Canada
17-01-11, 13:57
Oh Panic, sorry to hear you banged your head again...is this common in your job? Not sure if possible but what about wearing a safety cap?

I am hoepful from your posts that you are on the mend, as your progression seems to be faster than mine...

I hope your day goes well and you are feeling as good or better thna you were yesterday.

Pcdaft
19-01-11, 23:03
Hi not been on for a cple of days I have been doing ok ?doc says I am a bit better than last weekat least she can have a conversation with me ? Not to go
Back for two weeks ? I do feel a bit better
Not getting up in te middle of the night now ?eating a bit better now ? Still will
Have my off days ?had panic attack in docs last week ? Hope you's are all well take care ?xx

Pcdaft
20-01-11, 09:06
Day seventeen got up this morning little bit anxious mabe as I am going to hospital for X-ray I know it is nothing. But still anxious ? Slept well last night got up at 5 then went back to bed after loo ?and slept again till 8 had good dAy at work yesterday too ? Hope this is just a blip as I M putting it down to hospital visit ? Take care hope you's are all well speak soon ?xx

Anxious-in-Canada
20-01-11, 13:04
I am sure it is the hospital visit, very common for people to feel anxious when getting tests done at the hospital. You will get through it though.

It is encouraging that you are feeling better and once you have a few days of feeling better it will start to be how you feel more often.....hang in there.

Your tests will be fine, I am sending you positive energy all the way from Canada !!!!

xx

Pcdaft
20-01-11, 18:17
He canada thanks for reply much apreiated ? glad you are feeling better i have been ok at work aswell this weel apart from monday ? hope you continue to grt better ? take care speak soon ? xx:hugs:

Pcdaft
20-01-11, 22:39
Day seventeen update hospital went well today ? was a bit nevous but coped with it ? went for a bone scan iary as this machine came down on you as if it was going to crush you but didnt ? i had to drink 3pints of water in 3 hours ? as they enjected dye into me ? and i had to flush it out? then went shopping ? went to see my grandaugter ? then came home ? had holliday off work today?had sore head this afternoon but it was just anxiety as i was clenching my teeth all day ?had no bad night ate well now going to get ready for bed had a busy day ? clenching has seemed to ease off tonight? hope you's all have had a good day take care speak soon?xx:hugs:

Anxious-in-Canada
21-01-11, 12:41
Glad to hear your appointment went well. Things sound to be improving for you as well. I am glad you are doing well.

Things are getting YAY1

Pcdaft
21-01-11, 21:23
Day Eighteen well where do i start got up today felt not too bad tidyed up done washing had bath then had breakfast ? then round to collect my grandaughter but after a little while i stared to feel all agitated dont know why reaaly as i have ate well today and my head has been burning again so it much be the anxiety i hope ? why is it one day you feel ok then the other day you feel terrible and also i am getting very anxoius about getting results off my bone scan yesterday mabe thats the cause and i am getting so crabbit tonight mabe i should just go to my bed ? a nd i still worry about my head too ? my man must be so fed up listening to me i get up in the morning and cant wait till bedtimme so i can go back to my bed ? sorry for moaning today not very positive today ?i wish i could have a drink?hope yous all have had a good day take care speak soon xx:flowers:

Pcdaft
22-01-11, 11:44
Day Nineteen well slept well last night again this morning seems to be ok just a little bit of anxiety not taken my propranolol yet only took one yesterday going to watch footie on tv then go out out for a while mabe do some shopping i have got into a routine where i have to have a bit toast before i go anywhere mabe it is be cause i am not drinking and i need to have something in my stommach before i go outto stop me from feeling nauseus just now as i used to have a drink every weekend ? i culdnt hanle it just now not with all the anxiety im having ? i hope everyone is feeling better today take care speak soon xx:bighug1:

Anxious-in-Canada
22-01-11, 12:31
Glad to hear you are having another good day. Keep positive you will get there.

It is important to eat something for breakfast so enjoy the toast.

Yeah I have been going to social events with friends and find it difficult to watch them have some drinks and I just sip water... oh well it is for the better not to have the drinks though

Have a good talk to you soon

Pcdaft
22-01-11, 22:55
Day Nineteen update ? well my day has went quite good i have done loads today gutted the house went shopping went to see my grandaughter ? my son came for a visit washed the dishes after tea done some ironing ? put it away? no im just about ready for bed actually im in bed with laptop /? rested all night will be up at 9am tomorow the usual back at work tomorow after 3 days off ? i have not had much anxiety today just a little in tescos but i handled it well and i am still clenching my teeth when i get anxious hence the sore head today ? i have still got the burning sensation in my head but not as bad as before ?so hopefully it is subsiding ? have abusy week ahead at work ? as i work for M&S it is dine in week ? and we are always rushed off our feet ? so no time to think about it ? hope yous are all well take care speak soon ? :bighug1:xxxxx

Pcdaft
23-01-11, 12:22
:hugs:Day Twenty ? Goodmorning woke up ok this morning had another good nights sleep had about 8hrs then just dozed off and on for about 2 hrs ? then got up ?read a post on the forum about anuryesium and that got me going again about my head ? i need to stop doing it ? sorry for the spelling have been ok apart fom feeling nervous and shaking a head has been a bit tight this morning not much burning sensations tho ? just going to take my prop now to settle me down again ? it is viscious circle ? but hope to get there soon ? hope yous are all well and take care speak soon xx going to get ready for work ?

Anxious-in-Canada
23-01-11, 13:15
Hey Panic,

reading about your symptoms can be alarming. Remember though that symptoms are not unique to one ailment, and if you really think about it your anxiety can make you think you have the worst things imaginable...just remember it like 99% wrong all the time. Wait for the results of your tests and you will see that you are fine ( I really believe that..)

Hang in there, you will be through this all soon!

Pcdaft
23-01-11, 23:02
Hi Anxious thanks for your reply ? i get a really good comfort from them i will really miss you when you leave here ?i am glad you are feeling better ? i had a pretty good day myself today no sore head no teeth clenching no anxiety ? fingers crossed it stays that way ? get my results in 7 to 10 days ? a long time away yet ? hope you have had a good day i am tired now ? take care speak soon ? xx:hugs:

Anxious-in-Canada
24-01-11, 12:22
That is great news. You will be feeling even better soon.

Try not to worry about the results (I know easier said than done) but you will be fine. Just a feeling I have, keep some faith and focus on your grand daughter.

Will talk soon.

Pcdaft
24-01-11, 12:53
Day Twentyone goodmorning everyone had good sleep last night but got up yhis morning quite anxious dont know why ? burning head teeth clenching? and feeling like my neck is swelling up ? had my toast feel a little bit better but hopefully as the day goes on i will be feeling better ? mabe as i had a salesman comming round today to give me a qoute for new windows and door ? but i seemed to be ok when he was in ? i am a little bit shaky this morning aswell ? i seem to be taking one step forward and two steps back? but i suposse that is par for the course ? i need to go get ready for work now take care speak to yous all soon xx:hugs:

Pcdaft
24-01-11, 22:45
Day Twentyone update well had a rough day today didnt feel well at all my back was sore my stomach was sore and i was so tired ? this is the worst i have felt for days ? and i was getting all panicky just couldnt settle today was feeling very nauseus too mabe i have a bug going round just now or mabe the meds are playing tricks on me one day they work then the next they dont? i m in my bed just now thats where i wanted to go all night i just wish i could get better ? im so tired of this ? not very positive today and i am doing loads to help myself too just nothing i do seems to lift it ? not got docs till next week ? sorry for whining ? im feeling sorry for myself today ? ill be better tomorow i hope ? i could take time of work but i would feel worse in house on my own as i get scared ? hope yous all have had a good day take care and will speak soon xxx:hugs:

Pcdaft
25-01-11, 12:40
Day Twentytwo feeling very rough this morning was wakened at 4.30 then again at 7am i am so tired today ? i feel that i am back at the beginning ? and i feel ike i am exsisting from day to day just to see how i feel?i have been on meds now for 3 weeks and i am getting impatient now ? ias taking propanolol 2 times a day but cut it down to one a day ithink i will have to put it back up again ?as i am gitting my teel all morning which i know is anxiety i just feel so down today ? i need some reasurance please i cant go on like this last week i was fine how come this week im like this again ?sorry for moaning hope yous are all well take are speak to you soon ?xx:hugs:

Anxious-in-Canada
25-01-11, 13:06
Hi Panic, that is the way it went for me too. Up and down but now I have almost five good days in a row. Hang in there you are close to getting there.

I too was impatient, I understand that frustration.

Hang in there, you cut back on propanolol which could be causing you some withdrawal symptoms...maybe stick it out for a day or two and see if one dose a day works ?... your decision though.

Pcdaft
25-01-11, 22:54
Day Twentytwo update ? surprisingly i had a quite a good day today after a rough morning ? no sore head but had one this morning but took some paracetamol and no more since then? i have not gritted my teeth either this afternoon ? i took my propanolol twice today as i will be in house tomorow morning my self as my partner is going on a course with the work i will be ok though i will just keep myself busy till it is time to go to work ?i have ate better today as yesterday i felt really sick and couldnt be bothered eating but forced myself to eat something?i just get myself so stressed out when i get like that i just want to cry and cry and cry? well hope yous are all well take care speak soon xxx:hugs:

Anxious-in-Canada
26-01-11, 13:18
Hey Panic,

that is good news, you are progressing. Read back over your posts and you can the trend of getting better...that is great news!

Home alone, take some time to do something for yourself. Hot bath, read a book, watch a favorite movie....like a therapist will tell you "Be kind to yourself"

I hope your day is good today.

Pcdaft
26-01-11, 23:18
Day Twentythree Well I had a very productive day today I got up felt prety good put music on full blast done the house work had a bath then made my breakfast went to see my grandaughter then went to work ? Work was quite good aswell got home about ten thirty ? Not had much anxiety today have got alittle bit of a sore head just now ?going to bed soon really tired tonight ?I hope you's all have had a good day take care speak soon xxx:hugs:

Pcdaft
27-01-11, 12:40
Day Twentyfour had good sleep last night got up this moring with some anxiety and teeth clenching hence the sore head ? must have been clenching in my sleep last night as i was so tired ? just done what i done yesterday put music on and done some housework took my daghter-inlaw to asda ? then back had breakfast and took my prop it is nice and sunny here just now so that makes a diference i am a lot better than i was three weeks ago that is for sure ? last day at work 2 days of yippee ? got my grandaughter tomorow for the day so looking forward to that ? hope everyone is well have agood day speak soon xx :hugs:

Anxious-in-Canada
27-01-11, 12:52
Great to hear you are seeing progress! Having your grand daughter will be awesome for you...enjoy it!

Great news, get out and enjoy the sun, it does help lift the spirits.

Pcdaft
27-01-11, 13:24
I Wish I could I have to go to work ? To work in a fridge ?lol xx:D:weep:

Pcdaft
27-01-11, 23:32
Day Twenty four update well not been well today i had this stabing pain in my head for ages today and it really frightened me i was shaking sweating and i didnt know what to do it came and went twice ? i cold not settle all day after that i was ready to go to hospital but decided to stick it out ? silly aint i im in bed now going to sleep soon but apart from that everything else was ok hope i feel better tomoro? hope youus all have had a good day take care speak soon xx:hugs:

Anxious-in-Canada
28-01-11, 20:54
Hang in there panic you will get through it

Hope your day gets better.

Bit of a rough today for me too... Lack of sleep I believe and hope

Pcdaft
28-01-11, 21:19
DAY Twentyfive have had agood day today mild anxiety only ? had my grandaughter today took her to the shops with us then back home it was fun having her have been eating pretty well lately so i am raelly chuffed with that my husband says he can see me getting better ? he says im am alot better than i was three weeks ago ? so that a bonus i feel better too i supose i keep congratulating myself for for acheiving something i couldnt do 3 weeks ago but i could murder a half right now ? i have doc next wednesday so i will wait till then that has been two weeks since i seen her ? i am still on prop but hope to cut it back next week when i see doc i hope so hope you's are all having agood day take care speak soon xxx:hugs:

Pcdaft
29-01-11, 17:43
Day Twentysix have had another good day today ? not much anxiety or teeth clenching apart fom since an hour ago ? sinvce i discovererd my urine was cloudy again ? i dont want to end up in hospital again and i am very anxious now cant eem to settle myself now i just hope it passes i have been drinking loads of water i hope to flush it out or keep it at bay till monday and i can go to docs ? sorry for whinning ? hope yous all have had a good day take care speak soon ? xx

Pcdaft
30-01-11, 17:16
Day twenty-seven well today started off ok then got alittle bit anxious due to the fact that I was anxious last night because I Thoth I had a water infection again but it passed ? Had a no bad sleep about 6 hours then got up I M at work and I feel pretty good the now ?hope it stays like this my clenching has died down bit now so hopefully it is going my way for achange hope you's are all well take care speak soon have a good day xxx:hugs:

Pcdaft
30-01-11, 23:11
had a good night at work not much anxiety today apart from this morning ? only took one prop today forgot to take it at 7pm then it was too close to taking my meds so i didnt bother hope im ok tomorow ? getting tired now going to bed soon take care hope yous are all well speak soon xxx:hugs:

Anxious-in-Canada
31-01-11, 19:10
That is great news, you are starting to put a string of good days together...

Have a good sleep.

Pcdaft
31-01-11, 23:05
Day Twentyeight had another good day surprisinly enough even though i had a very restless night i think due to the fact that only had one prop yesterday had a bit of sore head but i think that is the teeth clenching and not sleeping ? i hope i sleep tonight though ? thankyou Anxious yes i am strining a few days together now and it is good let me tell you i feel back to normal now but i know i have a long way to go yet ? and eat i am eating more and more everyday and trying what i used to eat as well i and drink ?from beginning december i have only been drinking water and i am getting a bit tired of it now ?i dont know if it is the propanolol that is making me feel ok or the meds i am scared to stop the prop and the feelings come back ? got doc on wed will see what she has to say hope yous have all had agood day take care and will speak soon xx:hugs:

Pcdaft
01-02-11, 10:17
Day Twentynine had another restles night dont know whats wrong anxiety seems to be back had a few good days then bang ? my water seems to be cloudy again dont know if its the anxiety thats causing this or not got sore head aswell probly due to the fact that i have not had much sleep over the last couple of days ? hope i it passes as the day goes on have got doc tomorow so hopefully she will shed some light on things i get so worried when i go like this i know you should expect blips on it but when you have been doing so good it knocks you back a little i just feel so tired and irritable i am snapping at my partner this morning too which is not fair i know but cant help it ? any less of the moaning hope going to put some music on to see if it will lift my mood a bit yous are all well and have a good day take care and will speak soon xx:hugs:

Pcdaft
01-02-11, 23:04
Day Twentynine well my day wasnt that good either wasnt bad but wasnt good if you know what i mean was running to the loo all night probly because i have drank so much water lol to flush me out still feel really tired and irritable ? work was a tiring day due to machines keep on breaking down gets me so frustrated even when im ok not had much teeth clenching today so thats a good sign i hope had a sore head but it seemed to taper of after a while? a bit agitated tonight though goint o have a bag of crisps then go to bed to see if i can sleep tonight ?hope yous all have had a good day take care speak soon xxx:hugs:

Pcdaft
02-02-11, 11:46
Day thirty my morning has been quite rough didn't get much sleep last night got up this morning and felt terrible and still feel terrible Been to docs and told her how I felt ?and she said just to keep taking the tabs she is thinking off upping them to 10mg but I don't know if I want to I have to go back next week she gas sent away my urine sample my body feels like it is burning I have a sore head and Fell quite nauseus I think I'm coming down with something had a better week last week ? O I wish I could just get well not Ferlinghetti very positive today sorry lying in bed need to get up and go to work ? Have something to eat hope you's all have a good day take care desk soon ?xx:hugs:

Pcdaft
02-02-11, 12:52
Day thirty i have to go to optician to get my eyes tested again to see if it is migranes have and to rule out anything else ? so how come the doc could not tell me if it is migranes i getting my self so worked up today i need to calm down sorry for this other qick post and the doc coyd not tell me why my urine is cloudy one day and not the next strange i thought but im not a doctor going to get ready for work hope i feel bettr later takecare speak soon xxx:hugs:

Anxious-in-Canada
02-02-11, 14:07
Hey Panic,

Don't stress it (easier said than done I know!) but I suffered from migraines when I was younger and the major fix was glasses....not that my vision is bad but the strain of my eyes and light sensitivity would trigger these crushing pains in my head were I had find a dark room and literally push my fist into my eyes to relieve the pain....not fun...but a pair glasses fixed this for me!

if that is the case for then it is an easy fix! YAY!!! These are the best kind of fixes!!!!

Hope youy day goes well, take care.

Pcdaft
03-02-11, 12:43
Day thirtyone was up twice during the night again but i think it is because i have the cold or flue as i have sore head throat and ears ? im not having much luck am i / i have not had the teth clenching this morninh till i thought about it / so that is a possitive sign i hope ? Hi Anxious i allready wear glasses but i only had my eyes tested last year ? i hope to have abetter day today i am just away to take 2 paracetamols and a hot lemonade before i go to work i hope yous all have a good day take care speak soon xx:hugs:

Anxious-in-Canada
03-02-11, 13:30
Yes that is a positive, no clenching of the jaw....

Have a good day, stay positive and hope you get over the flu/cold soon.

Pcdaft
03-02-11, 22:48
Day Thirtyone Update : had good day at work i think it was the best i have felt in ages it was just like i was back to normal again i was even having a laugh felt really good even though i have flu or the cold ? i have eaten for scotland today so all the weight i lost when i wasnt eating i just put back on again lol? lets hope and pray this is the start of the good times still on propanolol though will come off it soon so the doc says ? but im just enjoying feeling good today ? hope everyone is good take care speak soon xx:hugs:

Pcdaft
04-02-11, 21:16
Day Thirtytwo had a good day today not much anxiety and teeth clenching which is good ? starting to eat better and better came back from out shopping and my water was cloudy again and that sent me into a panic again i think it was because i had not been to the loo all day tho ? i hope so slept a little better last night hope it is the same tonight ? i am getting better everyday ? good times are comming ? hope every one is having a good day take care and we will speak soon xx :hugs:

Anxious-in-Canada
05-02-11, 04:26
Excellent news that you are starting to feel better!

Your posts are really starting to show a path of you getting better. I hope you had a good day today.

Cheers and ttys

Pcdaft
05-02-11, 19:19
Day Thirtythree> had a good sleep last night never got up once ? had agood day today just done the usual for my two days off went shopping got houswork done had some teeth grinding today but not much no anxiety which is good ? i even made home made soup yessssssssssssss i couldnt have done that two weeks ago ? i think i am getting there still taking prop though going to ask doc to see if i can cut it down a bit ? now i have just sat down been busy all day ? need to get back to work for a rest lol ? hope yous all have had agood day take care speak soon xxx :hugs:

Anxious-in-Canada
06-02-11, 21:11
That is wonderful news !!! I am so happy to hear you are starting to feel better.

You have overcome a lot in the last while, and you will be yourself again soon I am certain of it.

Take care and will talk soon.

Pcdaft
06-02-11, 23:03
Day Thirtyfour> well was up a few time last night again had quite a good day no anxiety but some teeth grinding and cloudy water again but seems to go clear by nighttime it is baffling me ? thankyou Anxious for your reply i really apreciate them and got a sore head again but down to teeth grinding or mabe my sinus as my cheek bone is sore too and my eye ? but never mind i am alot better than i was ? i was going to have a drink at the weekend but decided against it iwas so proud of my self ? take care everyone and will speak soon going to bed now i am so tired xxx:hugs:

Anxious-in-Canada
07-02-11, 16:50
Cloudy water....are you drinking lots of water? I think I have read somewhere that on the first few weeks of these meds and with prop that urine changes are common. It is important to keep hydrated though, lots of water....

I hope your day is going well today, keep positive because you have come a long way.

Take care

Pcdaft
07-02-11, 23:47
Day thirty-five I have had a really good dY today no teeth clenching no anxiety which is fab have a sore back in-between my shoulder blades but this about that ? So all in All I am getting better slowly? I'm rally tired today so I'm in bed just ready to go to sleep been rally busy at work today lots off new products to pack and can be quite stressing ? Hope you'd all have had a good day take care speak soon xxx :hugs:

Anxious-in-Canada
08-02-11, 13:33
Great news Panic, you seem to be getting there...

Work can be stressing, so I find myself doing breathing exercises periodically through out the work day which helps with eases the anxiety.

Hope you day is well and take care.

Pcdaft
08-02-11, 23:06
Day thirtysix had another good day ? still verry busy at work verry stressing today had this new shift manager oh did she not do my head in lol? still got sore back but no teeth clenching again whoopee!!!!! going to docs on thursday will be up to high doh on friday though as im getting new windows in i hate mess ? i think i will have to go out ? or my anxiety will hit the roof ? hpe yous all have had agood day take care speak soon? xxx:hugs:

Pcdaft
09-02-11, 12:58
Day thirtyseven > had a not bad sleep last night got up feeling anxious this morning though sore head teeth clenching an d a little bit irritable mabe due to the fact that i had a stressfull day at work yesterday > i hope the day gets better mabe thought of being in a mess on friday ? but i am a lot better than 5 weeks ago just ashort update today as i have to get ready for work hope yous all have agood day take care speak soon ? xx :hugs:

Anxious-in-Canada
09-02-11, 15:53
Good news Panic that you are feeling better than when you started. I am happy for you!

Don't stress over the mess it can be cleaned up, new windows will make everything look great inside. Hang in there you will get through this...

Pcdaft
09-02-11, 22:54
DAY tHIRTYSEVEN UPDATE> had a relatively good day at work only had one propanolol today ? so hope fully im ok tomorow im not as tired as last night ? but still tired have to get up early tomorow got docs not had much anxiety today it seemed to stave off again having alittle drink on friday so i will have all day sat to recover before i go to work on sunday ?need to go and gvet my eyes tested too not been yet ? hope everyone has had agood day take care speak soon xxx:hugs:

Pcdaft
10-02-11, 12:46
DAY THIRTY EIGHT > Had a bit of a restless night last night back really sore todayi only had aone propanolol last night as i ran out ???? got docs today hope my scan results arre back ? then again quite anxious about getting them ? just abit off teeth clenching today ? but hopefully it will dissapear during the day ? hope yous are all well take care and speak soon ? xx:hugs:

Anxious-in-Canada
10-02-11, 21:57
Panic I am sure you are all nerved up about the doc appt. Hang in there after another couple of day you will be better for them.

Take care and talk soon.

Pcdaft
10-02-11, 22:56
Day Fortyeight update - didn't have a good day at work today was upset late on because something happened just something trivial ? Must have been the way I was feeling in bed now hope I feel better tomorrow ? Doc says I have to go back in three weeks ? And she says my back is muscular pain results still not in another waiting game ? I hate waiting for results ? she says I look better and sound better ? I wish I felt it sometimes ? Oh well that's the moan over with sorry guys take care speak soon ?xx:hugs:

smb25
11-02-11, 13:20
Are you feeling a bit better today? I am having a good day so far!

Hopefully the weekend will give you a good rest from work.

Take care x
:yesyes:

Anxious-in-Canada
11-02-11, 21:48
Hang on there panic it is good news that the doc could tell you seemed better. That should be reassuring for you.

Try to leave work at work. Easier said than done I know but is important.

Take care and talk soon

Pcdaft
11-02-11, 22:57
Day Thirty nine > i have had agood day today i think i was wakened with my freind texting me at 7.20 to see if i was up as i was getting my new windows in today then i couldnt get back to sleep ? actually they did not make much mess as i feared only had to hoover for about an hour after they left lol ? and only took one prop today i was ok for staying in house all day i thought i would have been climbing the walls but wasnt ? they have to come back though which is apain as they gave me a hall window instead of a bathroom window how can you mistake that? but all in all i have been good ? had afew drinks tonight though i will see how i feel in the morning lol ? silly me ? hope everyone has had agood day take care speak soon xxx:hugs:

Anxious-in-Canada
12-02-11, 12:56
Glad to hear the window didn't make you stress too much.

Good to hear you are feeling better too, let me know how the drinks effect you as I am paranoid about having any ...

Take care and talk soon

Pcdaft
12-02-11, 18:38
Day forty > was having a good day then had a nose bleed and that sent me into a panic again was just a trickle but none the less ? but im ok now? had afew drinks last night and was ok this morning and all day tossed and turned throuhgh the night tho but i do that smetimes anyway? not had clenching for a few days which is good and only had one propanolol today too and still ok head is abit sore the now but not bad think it is down to being alittle stressed earlier partner watching scotland play rugby and he is getting stressed too lol?but all in all having a good day even had a big dinner ? and just about to have my sweet ? then mabe acouple off drinks again watching the tv before work tomorow ? cleaned my windows too and went curtain shopping but never got any ? hope everyone is having agood day take care speak soon ? xx:hugs:

Pcdaft
13-02-11, 12:40
Day Fortyone> had to push my partner out of the bed last night to sleep on the sfa as his snoring was really bad ? as i couldnt get to sleep but i then eventually fell back over and that was me untill this morning feeling ok today apart from being a little anxious about scan results not being back yet that is four weeks now you would have thought i would have heard something by now ? and not got got doc till 2weeks on thursday ? but all in all i am feeling pretty good just now ? had a good weekend now just looking forward to next weekend again ? i am only taking one propanolol now which is a good sign i am so proud of my self but we will see how the week pans out at work i may have to start taking two again lol hope yous all have agood day take care speak soon xxx:hugs:

Anxious-in-Canada
13-02-11, 13:14
Great news Panic glad to hear you are feeling better.

About the scans, the good news about scans coming late is that is a great indication that there is nothing serious otherwise they would be rushing you back to see them. So stay positive, I am certain you have no worries.

I had some major test a couple of years ago, the results took forever but my GP did her best to analyze them and set me at ease until I got the specialists opinion. Which he confirmed her analysis... Remember specialist will focus on the worst case first ...

Pcdaft
13-02-11, 23:02
Day Fortyone update > had a good day at work today which has surprised me ? not had to take anypainkiller since friday yipee had amild headache today but let it go ?stil there a little bit but will take two paracetamols before bed should do the trick thanks Anxious for the reply glad you are feeling a little bit better today ? going to get ready for bed take care speak soo hope everybody has had a good day xx:hugs:

Pcdaft
14-02-11, 12:44
Day forty two > had a good sleep last night best one i have had for ages ? feel a little bit anxious this morning mabe as i have cut back on my prop again this time i will give it a few more days to see how i feel first before i decide to go back on them ? canty be bothered tyhis morning i know that is bad ? i have to go and get rady for work speak soon take care hope everyone has agood valentines day ? xxx:hugs::flowers:

Anxious-in-Canada
14-02-11, 14:18
Awesome news! I am so happy for you, soon you will be back to yourself again!!

Take Care and speak soon

Pcdaft
14-02-11, 22:40
hey thanks anxious i had another good day apart from feeling anxious this morning ? just having supper then going to bed ? i think i am putting weight back on as my jeans are getting tight again lol hope you all have had a good day take care speak soon ? xx:hugs:

Anxious-in-Canada
15-02-11, 12:57
I am so happy for you!! It is good to hear positive stories, it gives everyone hope.

Don't worry over the weight, think more of being healthy, which is way more important!

Catya
15-02-11, 13:53
Oh I'm sorry... haven't read all the pages, but I need to know how you are finding Escitalopram?
Do they put weight on in the long term?
I don't know what to do.

Thanks for any input.

Anxious-in-Canada
15-02-11, 15:26
Hi Catya,

About weight gain....I have read many places that most antidepression drugs can cause weight gain but it is not really a sypmtom/side effect of the drug but related to the result of the drug.

When anxious/depressed most people will have poor appetites, so when the medication has finally kicked in people are feeling better and have regained their appetite because they are feeling better...

Two ways to address this is to eat healthy choices and exercise.

My opinion is that feeling better is more important!!

Pcdaft
15-02-11, 23:17
DAY Fortythree > had another good day today i cant remember if i i took my prop today thats how good it was lol ? had good sleep too was only up once last night ? so hopefully this is me getting better ? oops dont want to talk too soon ? i hope everyone is having a good day going to bed now have to be up early to get my grandaughter take care speak soon xxxx:hugs:

Pcdaft
16-02-11, 12:52
Day fiftythree > hadanother good sleep last night still tired though but i think that is due to the fact i was up early this morning ? eating pretty good ? i am now taking actimel in the mornings now as that seems to be helping my stomach ? think i am comming back down with the cold again ? but i am more able to cope with it ? hope everynoe has a good day take care speak soon xxx:hugs:

Anxious-in-Canada
16-02-11, 13:56
Sorry to hear about the cold, at least with the cold you can continue to eat which is important. Keep you fluid levels up too.

Glad to hear you are starting to feel better, take caree.

Pcdaft
17-02-11, 22:55
day fortyfour> had another good nights sleep not much to add today had a good day just got abit of a sore head just came on at about 9pm tonight ? just going to take two paracetamol and a hot lemonade and go to bed hopefully it will be away by tomorow i hate this cold ? hope everyone has had a good day goodnight and take care speak soon ? xxx:hugs:

Pcdaft
18-02-11, 12:53
:hugs:Day Fortyfive > had a bit of a restles night last night bit anxious this morning though but that will pass as the day goes on still good though have my 2days off work now so ill be fine i think it is still the cold tough looming lol ? have my grandaugter overnight tonight so that will help im tired too but we all have our off days i will feel better tomorow i hope just a blip ? going out shopping later ? hope every one has a good day take care speak soon xxx:hugs:

Anxious-in-Canada
18-02-11, 14:34
Definitely just a blip, especially with the cold. Keep positive and take my experience wtih the flu as an example, illness at this stage in the medication cycle hits us hard and causes us to be anxious more than we nromally do...

Enjoy the time with you grand daughter. take care and talk soon

Pcdaft
19-02-11, 19:18
DAY FIFTYFOUR > HAVING A ROUGH
DAY TO
DAY DONT KNOW WHATW WRONG WITH MY LAPTOP AS IT IS GOING FUNNY AND WRITING LIKE THIS MABE I FEELING ROUGH AS I HAD MY GRANDUAGH
TER STAYING OVER LAST NIGHT AND DID NOT HAVE MUCH SLEEP HEAD BURNING FEEL SICK AND WHEN I SHUT MY EYES I HAVE WHITE FLASHING LIGHTS GETTING REALLY SCARED NOW ? TAKE CARE SPEAK SOON XXX:hugs:

Anxious-in-Canada
20-02-11, 13:22
That is lack of sleep for sure! Try to get a good nap in today that should help you out.

Be easy on yourself you are still adjusting, have a baby around is beautiful but can be very tiring too!

Think of how great you have been feeling and just get some rest

Take care and hang in there

smb25
20-02-11, 22:33
Hope you are feeling a bit better now, keep your chin up, it will be fine again x x

Pcdaft
20-02-11, 23:40
Day fortyfive> had a good sleep last night didnt wake up once was so tired ? have had no anxiety at all today but have a chargehands test on tuesday i will be wound up for that had a good day today just about fell asleep in bath lol but befor it was as fast as i could get in and out again as i have had pa in the bath which are very frightning so another positive for me yippee? hope everyone has had good day take care speak soon xxx:bighug1:

Pcdaft
20-02-11, 23:40
thanks Smb for reply? xx:hugs:

Pcdaft
21-02-11, 12:22
Day Fortysix> had another good sleep last night ? feeling really good this morning ? hope it lasts mabe the meds are starting to setle down ? have an easy day today going to revise for test tomorow ? wish me luck? got week off next week going to decorate then i will wish i was back at work lol hope every one has a good day take care speak soon xxx:hugs:

Anxious-in-Canada
21-02-11, 14:22
Good to hear you are on the mend, we all have been through so much. It is really noce to hear some positive stories which gives all encouragement and hope.

Take care and talk soon

smb25
21-02-11, 18:05
Glad u are feeling much better :)

Pcdaft
22-02-11, 23:07
Day Fortyseven> had a good day yesterday woked a12hr shift so never got in till 2am then back up at 11am was so tired but had a good day had my chargehands test today which was ok bit nervous but got there ? have had a good night to just had supper then going to bed not had much anxiety or teeth clenching now im rally glad about that must be hitting the good spot now ? i hopeso well if i can come through this anyone can it takes awhile but you get there in the end ? i hope everyone has had agood day take care speak soon xxxxx:hugs:

Anxious-in-Canada
23-02-11, 12:35
Awesome news Panic, it is go great to be back to ourselves isn't it?

Take care and talk soon.

smb25
23-02-11, 16:29
Here here :yesyes:

Pcdaft
23-02-11, 23:21
Day Fortyeight > had another good day bit tense at work but just machine trouble ? only one day to go then im off for a week hope im ok have to keep myself busy going to decrate house after getting new windows in its great getting up in morning now and being able to do things instead of just moping around or going back to bed yes cipralex has gave me my life back again ? hope yous are all well take care speak soon ? xx:hugs:

Anxious-in-Canada
24-02-11, 12:50
Great news! Have fun decorating.

Remember to try and leave work at work, take the time off and destress. You are doing so well great to read about it!

Take care and talk soon

Pcdaft
25-02-11, 21:39
Day fifty> yahoo hit the fifty mark ? sorry i was not on yesterday had busy day at work with the dine in was working till 2am this morning and was so tired went straight to bed ? have had two great days felt wondefull have been shopping and decorating all day so tired have a little tipple before i go to bed lol? they guys are comming to put rest of windows in tomorow ? then i need to decorate more glad im off work next week ? hope yous all have had agood couple off days take care speak soonxxxxx:hugs:

Anxious-in-Canada
26-02-11, 12:58
Great news Panic. I am happy that you are getting there that gives everyone hope that these meds will get us back to living again.

Take care and talk soon

Pcdaft
28-02-11, 23:34
day fifty three > have had a good weekend not been on all weekend been too busy decorating ? moving on to kitchen tomorow ? have felt quite off today dont know if it was the drink last night or not ? feel sick lightheaded head feels tender as well ? not felt like this for days ? and i am so tired too the sun has been out for a couple of days so it has been good but cold got out for a walk today? i a a little bit agitated today too ? dont know whats up ? mabe trying to do too much rather than enjoy my holliday ?sorry for moaning take care speak soon xxx:hugs:

Anxious-in-Canada
01-03-11, 14:31
Hey Panic,

glad to hear your weekned was good. Just a minor blip today i am sure. Probably need some relaxation to calm your self a little. Try to take it easy today and enjoy your time off.

Take care and talk soon

smb25
02-03-11, 16:56
The sun has been out here in the south of England to but my god its been cold.

Don't be too hard on yourself, decorating is enough to drive anyone to despair, just the mess of it alone!

Keep up the good work and can you pop down to Kent when you have finished? my place could do with a lick of paint, your be the expert by then! x x

:D

Pcdaft
03-03-11, 21:34
day fiftysix > hey guys hows yous sorry not been on or a while as my laptop has been going wonky ? had ano bad week felt like i was back to my old self again ? went to the docs today and she couldnt believe the difference in me it has been three weeks since i saw her ? but i have to still keep taking the meds ? i have cut down to one propanolol a day now for two weeks ? i have been doing really great ? got results back from my scan doc said the are fine just my bones getting a little tired she mad e me feel great then tells me im getting old ? lol not too great today though went out for a meal and couldnt eat it all just wanted to get back to house ? felt so panicky had to start deap breathing for alittle while ? i fine now im back in house ? going to bed soon hope everyone has had a good day take care speak soon xxx:hugs:

Pcdaft
06-03-11, 12:19
hi i had just sat and wrote a long journal and pressed the wrong key and deleted it ?arghhhhhhhhh? dont have time to do all over again will do it later lol ? hope yous are all having a good day take care speak soon xxx :hugs:

Pcdaft
07-03-11, 22:59
day sixty > hiya guys missed a couple of posts have had a good week of work enjoyed the time away from work ? but was glad to get back to get into a routine again have had a good week anxiety wise i think i am comming to the calm part of the meds now as i am so much calmer and can do loads more now ? the anxiety is still there you just have to live with it and work round it and try not to let it rule you ? when i think back to eight weeks ago i cant beleive that was me ? but it was so there is hope for us all you just have to beleive in yourself ? and dont be too hard on yourself i am glad i found this site as it was reading anxious in canada that helped me along and i would like to thank him i still get the odd day but that is life you have to take the ups and downs time for my bed now so take care speak soon and i hope yous are all well xxx:hugs:

Anxious-in-Canada
08-03-11, 13:58
This is great news! Yes it is inspiring to read the progress of people and use it to relate back to our own struggles. We are can get better and it does take hard work but the reward it SO worth it!

I too have GAINED benefit from your posts as well as SMB's. It can feel like you are isolated from people but when you read that others are experiencing this struggle and understand what you are going through it helps to reduce the feeling of being alone. I think everyone should try to journal their days (whether on here or in a journal book/diary) it really does help!

Take Care and talk soon

Pcdaft
08-03-11, 22:41
DAY SIXTYONE > had another good day today just home from work ? had a bit of a rush rush day today felt like i was chasing my tail all day ( ie doing a lot but getting nowhere) lol did not take my propanolol today didnt think i i needed it? i hope yous all have had agood day take care speak soon xxx:hugs:

smb25
10-03-11, 16:12
Great news on the prop! well done x :yesyes:

Anxious-in-Canada
10-03-11, 20:39
Great news Panic. Well done!

Pcdaft
14-03-11, 23:16
day sixtyfive> have had a a good few days not had much anxiety at all and i have stopped my propanolol yippee just so tired the now i have swollen glands too ? which doesnt help ? o well not got much to say as i am doing really good the now ? so just going to bed hope everyone is doing well take care speak soon xxx:hugs:

Anxious-in-Canada
15-03-11, 12:44
Awesome news Panic! I am so happy for you!

Pcdaft
16-03-11, 23:09
day sixtyeight > not had a very good day had pain at he top of my left rib cage and it is starting to worry me as i have had it a c ouple of weeks now ? sore whwn i take a deep breath just a dull pain ? not slept much last night either in bed now on laptop so going to sleep soon hope everyone is good take speak soon xx:hugs:

Anxious-in-Canada
17-03-11, 13:52
Hang in there panic you will be fine. You may have simply slept funny on it

I am certain it is nothing serious

Take care and talk soon

Pcdaft
17-03-11, 23:25
Daysixtynine> had a better sleep last night and a good day today pain in ribs has subsided a little bit ? looking forward to my two days off ? had new starts all week i like doing new starts but it is tiring ? have another set of new starts next week too fun times but feel my life is back together ? hope everyone has had a good day take care speak soon xxx:hugs:

Anxious-in-Canada
18-03-11, 11:29
I am happy for you panic, it is encouraging to hear success stories.

I too seem to be feeling better, tired but not anxious. Going to take a bubble bath and relax today lol!!!

Take care

Pcdaft
06-04-11, 12:45
hi everyone hope yous are all doing well just popped in to to see how every one is doing ? im doing very well the now just the odd blip but can deal with it ? my son is getting married in 8 weeks so ill have to keep busy as that will be an anxious time looking forward to it though ? going to get read for work take care xxx

Pcdaft
27-05-11, 21:39
hi everyone hope everyone is good ? ive
had a few good months but my son is getting married next week and i am getting stressed to the max and to top it all i have a urine infectionbut i have put it down to stress tho? got antibiotics from doc ysterdayso hope the work i may have to go back on the prop again ? sorry for comming on here and moaning ? hope yous are all well take care speak soon:hugs:

Anxious-in-Canada
28-05-11, 13:57
Hi Panic,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing a rough patch. Look back at your posts though, and see how you had experienced them before and they ended up going away.

Try to do the things you did that helped you before. walks, talks, cleaning etc...

Weddings are a stressful period, but you arent getting married...LOL Your son is, and he has all the stress. You may have some things to do with the wedding but mostly it is for you to enjoy. Try to enjoy it, keep positive thoughts, things always work out even if they dont go to plan....if you are nervous about being around people remember where everyone's focus is going to be...the bride and groom!

Urine infections are curable, so it will be gone in a day or two...

Hang in there, you will get through this just fine.

Try some deep breathing exercises, getting out for walks, talking to people (whining moaning complaining....) cleaning the house, anything that makes you relax and calm...

Take care

smb25
01-06-11, 20:19
Hi Panic

Don't worry about coming on here and moaning, well actually its not moaning, its expressing how you feel. That is why the forum is here, for help/support and advice when needed. If you haven't been on for a long time, I take that as a good sign that things are going well for you! :D

Try not to let your sons wedding stress you out too much. But just remember that EVERYONE suffers with pre wedding nerves, whether your the bride, groom, best man, bridesmaid or parents. Its perfectly natural. Your feelings are more intensified because your an anxiety sufferer, therefore associate normal anxiousness in a much in depth way. Sorry english was never my best subject so not great at explanations!

Follow what AIC hgs said above and remember, you WILL be fine.

Have a fantastic day and congrats to your son.
x

breeze13
10-09-11, 19:24
These posts have been extremely helpful and while I am at Day 50 and not great I still take hope from reading your experiences. Just helps alot to know that these anxiety symptoms are not a sign that I,m completely "nutty".

nobleton
20-03-13, 18:26
First day 5mg Cipralex took at 10 Am and feeling drowsy ... Is it common . Can I take them befire bed time ... help

karenp
21-03-13, 13:01
Yes I take mine at night but do still feel drowsy sometimes during the day. (:

Pcdaft
17-10-14, 17:05
Hiya anxious glad you are keeping well you are keeping good sorry for sending you a msg so many time but it doesn't say you have received then ? :):):)Xx take care speak soon x